LetterPro's Mae Young Classic - Abbey Laith Uploaded! Piper Niven Updated!

LetterPro

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that last update is looking pretty good man, and without a face photo? Pretty damn close. Do you use face photos that aren't really good enough to leave on the CAWs as "stencils" or do you just eye another photo and get as close as you can't?

Yeah that last update is looking pretty good man, and without a face photo? Pretty damn close. Do you use face photos that aren't really good enough to leave on the CAWs as "stencils" or do you just eye another photo and get as close as you can't?

I keep my laptop in front of me with a folder full of reference photos from various angles, and just start making adjustments.

looks great, the only thing i can say about it is that the camo on the arms of the jacket are stretched.

who do you have next?

Yeah. It was a matter of how many times I felt like duping and placing the logo on the jacket. With the bug on adjusting things, I decided "Not as many as I should" was the answer I was going to settle on.

Not sure who I'm going with next. I started Piper Niven, but I've got a survey up over at smacktalks, and Abbey Laith is way out in the lead, so maybe Abbey Laith will be next?

Archived