MopOfVirtue's Strong-Style Showcase '18 - NWA, NEW ROH & WOH Titles added!

MopOfVirtue

I'm back this year with my created championships. I'm still quite busy, but I've been able to push out some of my old designs, made new again. These titles are all up on CC for your downloading pleasure, with more to come next week.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Tags: IWGP, NJPW, MOPOFVIRTUE

uMULQ1n.jpg

Additional pic:

DyuEEts.jpg

IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Oi5SrCj.jpg

Additional pic

2TQdgOQ.jpg

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

0VrsSPd.jpg

Additional pic

aDtEkgi.jpg

NEVER Openweight Championship
Tags: NEVER, NJPW, MOPOFVIRTUE

odTEeOM.jpg

Additional Pic

9LTif3d.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. As you all know, me and requests do not get along. I will make whatever titles I feel like making when I have the time. That being said, all the titles I made in 2K17 will eventually be made again for 2K18.

Glad to see you back at it already this year man. I loved your belts hope to see more soon. I know you usually have them planned out but if I could make a small request, definitely would love to see the WWN Championship and AAW titles. You could def do them justice.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW TITLES ADDED!

I've uploaded plenty more titles since this thread was first opened. I'll post their images on here slowly. Here are the ones that I have readily available.

IWGP Tag Team Championship

nl0jvJj_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

O89w9JI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

ROH World Television Championship

Tags: ROH, NJPW, MOPOFVIRTUE

0EMLyUc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• 2 weeks later...

NEVER 6 man will be done for 2K18.

I'm a bit busy though with a few things. I'm in between moving houses and a trip to Japan that will take me out of action in-game, but bring me to the Tokyo Dome come January 4th (Yeah, I'll be there in person).

• 2 weeks later...

I know you got your hands full ( so jealous youre going to WK12) but if i could make a small request? Id love to see you tackle the original set of ROH titles (at the very least the original world title). The Pure championship would be cool too and different to see for once.

I know you got your hands full ( so jealous youre going to WK12) but if i could make a small request? Id love to see you tackle the original set of ROH titles (at the very least the original world title). The Pure championship would be cool too and different to see for once.

I don't do requests, sadly, just because of my fairly busy schedule. That being said, it would be interesting to add those into the game. I might tackle them in the future.

Right now though, I've gotta make a few final tweaks to the NWA World Title, and a certain surprise from earlier today has me frantically working on a brand new championship belt before I head for Tokyo.

Definitely seconding the NEVER 6 Man, seeing that we can defend tag titles in 6 and 8 man matches.

I'd love to work on them. I plan on making them. They shouldn't be too tough for me.

Archived