WWE Cruiserweight Division getting underpaid for WWE 2K18?

WVIP

WWE 2K18 has the biggest roster in franchise history. Due to this it seems as if WWE and/or 2K have had to make the sacrifice not to give royalties to some people including the 205 Live roster.

This report comes from the Voices of Wrestling podcast (via NoDQ.com). Instead of getting paid with royalties like most of the other people on the current WWE roster, the 205 Live wrestlers just got paid a flat fee.

They said: “From what we are told, the 205 Live talent that made their way onto the 2K video game this year are not getting a piece of the sales like everybody else. They’re getting a flat fee. Why? I don’t know”

This is why Andrade turned it down.

Lol Andrade is in NXT, but this has nothing to do with him rejecting the offer. He rejected the offer I believe because he didn't want his likeness in the game. If he hadn't turned it down, he would've been in 2K18 without a doubt though.

Lol Andrade is in NXT, but this has nothing to do with him rejecting the offer. He rejected the offer I believe because he didn't want his likeness in the game. If he hadn't turned it down, he would've been in 2K18 without a doubt though.

I have a friend at PC. It's actually a combo of both reasons he didn't want to allow them to use his likeness for how little money they offered him.

No, because he wouldn't be in the game if that were the case. Main word is Neville split because of Enzo. Apparently Enzo even said that on a mic at a live show.

Whatever way you look at it Neville sulked because they wanted him to put over Enzo on Raw and he just acted like a crybaby and walked out of the arena and went home.

I thought wins and loses didnt matter in this era of wrestling?

If this story is true it's disgusting.

Why not research and determine the reliability of the outlet making a claim before presenting it as fact for discussion, then?

I mean, I know shitting on the game for things without having all the correct facts is kind of your thing, but come on.

I have a friend at PC. It's actually a combo of both reasons he didn't want to allow them to use his likeness for how little money they offered him.

Interesting. Explain more?

It's that or not have them in the game tbf. If everyone got the same, 2K ain't making profit. No ones buying it for the CW anyway. Plus with a flat fee they might make more anyway, can't see royalties being that high tbh with it splitting between so many dudes.

Archived