Samrock - The Chosen One (CUSTOM CAW)

SamTHimself

HEY ALL!

YES i used in game superstars logos etc it was just something i wanted to show on here of my custom CAW that's been in all wrestling games, based on myself if i was a wrestler hahahaha....a dirty heel. If you like what you see put him in your Universe Mode!

UPLOADED to community creations-

PSN: SamTHimself

Tags: Samrock, Rock, WWE,

OkUWt6u.jpg

03aYHDU.jpg

QPqItvx.jpg

hpzzBF8.jpg

So much potebtial....don't be afraid to take ur time and make custom logos

Thank you man, appreciate that! I wouldn't know where to start making my own logos though! But thought i would share him on here for if anybody wanted add him to their own universe or whatever.

So much potebtial....don't be afraid to take ur time and make custom logos

Thank you man, appreciate that! I wouldn't know where to start making my own logos though! But thought i would share him on here for if anybody wanted add him to their own universe or whatever.

I like him, sometimes simplicity is the key to a believable caw. I'm starting to make logos myself, believe it or not you can use Paint to create the logo, and then import it into the GIMP to remove the background.

I find a lot of the creative process is trial and error, just don't be afraid to keep trying things - the majority of people on here provide creative input and constructive criticism. The others aren't worth losing sleep over.

creating logos is a trial and error, like making face pictures too. it takes some time to get the hang of it, but eventually you can do it. just dont give up. nothing is ever easy the first time.

Yeah you're very right it's having the time to do it also, i get annoyed very easily so it's best i don't and keep it simple but still wanted share my guy to you all anyways, just another CAW people could use if they wanted.

Yeah go for it man, do whatever you please :) Just make sure you look after him LMAO!! But yeah also a word of advice the entrance jacket this CAW is using is best used for AJ Styles downloaded alt attires, looks awesome, no glitching belt but the hood is down the whole time! Works a treat though, i posted a picture in Gamevolts Attire topic showing how it looks!

Nah man i haven't i've made this guy since WWF Attitude hahaha he's been on every wrestling game since that and it's just always been the one whole name :) Also the ring announcer announces him as MY actual real name because there isn't a rock in the nameslist.

Archived