Forsaken710s Stuff 2018 RR HURRICANE Godwinns Umaga/Jamal Rosey Juvi LA PARKA Hogan Psicosis Owen Hart MR kennedy Vampiro Mortis Saturn uploaded!!!

riddlebox710

I did blitzkriegs attire and move set today. I will work on tweaks and entrance and try to have him up Wednesday. He he will probably have to replace super calo till the other screen name gets more downloads. I did guys like juvi and parka first because i figure they would accumulate more downloads but it seems they are having a slow start. Also some guy took all of my juvi textures and uploaded his own juvi and just changed the face which is kinda messed up. But any way blitzkrieg will be here soon.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did blitzkriegs attire and move set today. I will work on tweaks and entrance and try to have him up Wednesday. He he will probably have to replace super calo till the other screen name gets more downloads. I did guys like juvi and parka first because i figure they would accumulate more downloads but it seems they are having a slow start. Also some guy took all of my juvi textures and uploaded his own juvi and just changed the face which is kinda messed up. But any way blitzkrieg will be here soon.

Picked up Juvi, La Parka, and Super Calo last night. Loving 'em. All textures seem to be working right.Blitzkrieg looks good - only question is regarding body/arm size. Was that as small as you could get the upper arms to go? I know that we've got massive restrictions and I can change anything I need to once I download it but was just curious.

If you take requests (especially since you seem to be doing more obscure WCW guys), it'd be sweet to see a Lizmark Jr., El Dandy, Silver King, or Hector Garza. Also surprised that nobody has tried to do Konnan this year. I'm guessing Tich CAWs.ws skipped this year's title.

https://imgur.com/a/Q71Nu

• 2 weeks later...

Archived