CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (Hulk Hogan V2 Uploaded) - (CM Punk Uploaded) - (Roddy Piper Uploaded)

CM Punk Hulk Hogan Roddy Piper

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Kung Fu

Kung Fu

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

Hulk Hogan Face V2 Preview has now been added, if these changes are liked I will upload the newer version for both his Red & Yellow and nWo slots.

#62 Generations

Generations

You want to see something...really scary?

• Members
  • 91,546 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:16 PM

^ I like the older version of the face for that era of Hogan...but I think the V2 edit would work well for a more retro look. I feel like the nwo and red/yellow era of Hogan had the slimmer face with the sunken cheeks...but classic Hogan looked "healthier" for lack of a better term...which is how the edit looks...fuller cheeks, more youthful. Both faces are great in different ways.

Especially when it comes to the nWo version, I think the new face would look too youthful...and too "kind". 

Edited by Generations, 06 December 2017 - 07:20 PM.

#63 Chinner

Chinner

New Talent

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Gamertag: xX RealGypsy Xx

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:05 AM

I think the update looks much better.  The morph looks more similar to his natural look.  Great Job

#64 Kung Fu

Kung Fu

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:46 AM

^ I like the older version of the face for that era of Hogan...but I think the V2 edit would work well for a more retro look. I feel like the nwo and red/yellow era of Hogan had the slimmer face with the sunken cheeks...but classic Hogan looked "healthier" for lack of a better term...which is how the edit looks...fuller cheeks, more youthful. Both faces are great in different ways.

Especially when it comes to the nWo version, I think the new face would look too youthful...and too "kind".

This is how V2 looks with the beard.
eg1hmq.jpg

I think the update looks much better.  The morph looks more similar to his natural look.  Great Job

Thanks, that's exactly what I was aiming for a more natural expression.

Edited by Kung Fu, 07 December 2017 - 06:49 AM.

#65 The D

The D

The Original

• Members
  • 16,442 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:39 PM

V2 looks great!

#66 Kung Fu

Kung Fu

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:18 PM

Hogan V2 has now been uploaded for both his Red & Yellow and nWo slots.

#67 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,970 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:18 AM

My favorite download so far, great job on that Hogan!

#68 bigboi2-2

bigboi2-2

New Talent

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bigboi2-2

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

This is easily the best Hogan Ive seen!!! It looks like he should really be in the game! I WISH I could get this on PS4 😩

#69 GA62690

GA62690
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:54 AM

Nice work on the new hogan and Ive been using your cm punk caws. Theyre dope. Keep up the good work. Hopefully more to come. Suggested a RR 18 rey in another Thread if your up for it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CM Punk, Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper