RELL7THIRTY’s House Of CAWs (Lots of updates)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Oscar.

Tainted, his bones attire is pictured above and uploaded. Tags are RELL7THIRTY

And thanks man

34np0rb.jpg

Made some changes. Suggestions welcome

I downloaded the ghost rider one, I actuallu was talking about his Dragon Bones attire. Black with the white bones I think. Don't think you did that attire last year..maybe you did. Also I appreciate all the work you put toward these and can't wait to see who you do from scratch next.

35iyba0.jpg

Is this not the bones attire?

Thanks for the comments guys

Thanks Oscar.

And thanks man

34np0rb.jpg

I downloaded the ghost rider one, I actuallu was talking about his Dragon Bones attire. Black with the white bones I think. Don't think you did that attire last year..maybe you did. Also I appreciate all the work you put toward these and can't wait to see who you do from scratch next.

35iyba0.jpg

Is this not the bones attire?

Thanks for the comments guys

Thanks Oscar.

And thanks man

34np0rb.jpg

Sorry sir, that is a bones attire. The one I'm talking about is from HCTP. I'm having a hard time finding a photo. His singlet from SVR is sick too(black and white yin yang)

RVD ECW Slot uploaded. Tag is RELL7THIRTY

RVD ECW Living Dangerously 99 vs Jerry Lynn

wsae.jpg

RVD ECW Barely Legal 97 vs Lance Storm

34dpv07.jpg

2h2e8h5.jpg

You can slap on wrist bands on the second attire if you want any to make it his RAW debut vs Jeff Hardy in 1997

No logos show up. This is happining to other creations too. Once you place a logo, and then edit it to move it, it blanks out for anyone who downloads it.

I've reuploaded the same images and replaced them, but it's still blank when downloaded.

I tried copying the images ingame and placing them too, but that didn't work either. Idk what were supposed to do.

I just downloaded it on another account and the logos are there. I havent resized anything

Are you guys sure its mine? And the rising sun attire? I just went into custom wrestler and the attire was complete

What am I doing wrong? I downloaded Rells rising sun attire for RVD but it just comes out as a red singlet.

Really? What the? Is this happening to anyone else???

Figured it out. everything looks awesome! If I could pay you to do a darkside of Hayabusa attire I would!!!

With all these RVD attires, how many will the game let him have as options in the select alternate attire screen in Play Now?

If it's like last year, all of them. I had like 13 or 14 attires for AJ last year, and it let me select all of them

Yeeeees!

Was waiting on the Tiger Print and ECW ones!

And then you go ahead and bundle the Tiger one with one of my favorite old school RVD Singlets! :D

Haha perfect combination I guess

What am I doing wrong? I downloaded Rells rising sun attire for RVD but it just comes out as a red singlet.

Really? What the? Is this happening to anyone else???

Figured it out. everything looks awesome! If I could pay you to do a darkside of Hayabusa attire I would!!!
Great! So happy you figured it out man. Lol enjoy

Early previews for Matt Sydal. The jawline morphing is accurate, it's just the beard that makes it look like that.

4g0to1.jpg

2lk4tbn.jpg

2rpwexf.jpg

Archived