CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

RELL7THIRTY’s House Of CAWs (Lots of updates)

RVDMatt Sydal Bobby Lashley ECW Ryback XPac Trevor lee

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#1 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts
  • Gamertag: Rell7thirty
  • SEN (PS3): Rell7thirty
  • Twitter: Rell7thirty

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:48 PM

Collages of Superstars I've created and uploaded so far. Still have much more to come. Some are the same CAW with different looks. Search RELL7THIRTY on CC to find all my uploads whether they're CAWs, movesets, images, arenas or shows.. Haven't made any titles yet. Not to mention the dozens of top quality and rare RVD attires also uploaded.

Full body pictures
5kf6zn.jpg
sesw90.jpg
23iyz55.jpg
20upb93.jpg
ak7nti.jpg

Head shots
2nk8jva.jpg
5464w5.jpg

Credit to BernieLomax for the Shelton arm tattoo. Everything else that needs credit is already listed in their respective previewed posts.

the search tag RELL7THIRTY (its my universal tag for all of my uploads)

Matt Riddle uploaded.

Attire vs Cody Rhodes @ WCPW in 2017
2a13ci.jpg
avltmp.jpg

Wario Hat logos gathered from lids.com with my edits.
Splx, and the rest of his shorts logos all from their respective brands websites or google for the highest quality possible and also edited, cropped, etc by me.

Attire vs Penta @ Tier 1 True Will in 2017
2j44i2s.jpg
28wgsja.jpg

TMNT logos gathered from lids.com with my edits.
Same shorts logos as above.

Search tags are RELL7THIRTY, MATT RIDDLE, KING OF BROS

Move-set made from watching a couple of his matches and a top 45 moves by Matt Riddle video on Youtube by TheSupineSmokey13 (it was also on a base from CC that I used for his taunts)

Hope you guys like it. Matt Riddle liked and retweeted it on twitter, always kind of awesome when stuff like that happens. Speaking of twitter, if you havent already, check me out @ rell7thirty I post previews there first because its a bit easier.

More to come. Im working on a AJ Styles CAW with NJPW & classic TNA slots in 1 CaW. Would appreciate help with logo for his classic TNA run, with his shorts. Youll be credited, of course. Thanks guys

Trevor Lee uploaded. 2 looks and slightly different attires (knee pads really). His attire is simple, but his body needed textures to match his likeness. Anyway, hope you guys like it! Really happy with this one.

(WCPW Loaded arena pictured below by me, uploaded on CC too using my username as the search tag. The preview in CC doesn't show the barricade logos, but as you can see in these screenshots, they're there. On a side note, how do I change that WWE banner on the wall??)

8x80sg.jpg
s4c0wh.jpg
2qaqm44.jpg
szhnyr.jpg
2czekx2.jpg
2jcyb09.jpg

Big thanks to @nick and @defract for their feedback and suggestions. Credit to @auday for his face texture (found in an old topic), which I slightly modified for this game. Cred to @rye, "borrowed" his hairline texture from one of his caws. Cred Google images as I used it for his chest texture ('twas a pain in the ass), freckles texture and basically all the references I used to morph.

Hope you guys like it. More to come!

Previews Nov 3, 2017

Spoiler

Mike Tyson 2010 & retro WIP
iz6xds.jpg
2m7z21y.jpg
2ikp5j7.jpg

I hope they still have Tysons entrance, victory animation and preset moveset from last games.

Hey guys, haven't updated this topic in a while, but I've been CAWing. Here are some of the CAWs I've uploaded on CC

Drew McIntyre

2qtbiuo.jpg

Huge credit to PH_Guy for letting me use most of his logos to finish creating Drew. I only had the front logos lol. Credit to RaieE, I used a couple of his textures that I downloaded with his CAWs.
He's got his all his leaked DLC stuff equipped. Used a moveset by AgeofSandow (found it on YouTube)

Bobby Lashley

34pxoci.jpg

Updated the attire to his latest one vs Moose, a few days ago
Credit to Raven_15 for his amazing face texture. I slightly modified it to adjust to this year's new lighting system. Got/Made all his logos with Google references

Chavo Guerrero

2j67k9g.jpg

Credit to BernieLomax for most of these Chavo logos. The rest I gathered from google images.

Evan Bourne

2rcxvuc.jpg

Same face texture and model as his Matt Sydal persona. Got a nice texture for his tights from Google images with a dead end to the source.

Matt Sydal

1z2myzb.jpg

Same model, but his second attire is from NJPW (slight changes to the belt, jacket) and he has a man bun. Used a bunch of references of his tights to make his logos and hand drew some of his jacket logos.

Tommy Dreamer

1448907.jpg

Credit to ExecutionerX85 for the "Thank You For Life" side logos on the first attire, and to NickBreaker for recommending them to me. The other logos were made from Google pics.

Ryback

2d14avq.jpg

I added some skin textures to his eyes since they were so dark, and also lowered the outer corners. I think this looks better now. Didn't re-upload since the updates were minor. 2K16 screenshots for his second attire, and Google for his first.

Syxx (WIP)

27zc1sh.jpg

Using the in-game NWO logo, and working on his "thug" attire. Those logos will be from BernieLomax

Hope you guys like the updates.

Spoiler

RVD tiger stripe uploaded + 2nd attire next to it in pic below

2rbyq9y.jpg
2nqz3p4.jpg
kcxb0i.jpg
28l44sw.jpg

Vengeance 2001 Hardcore Championship vs Undertaker attire on the left & RAW May 26, 2014 vs Cesaro attire.

v8g26t.jpg

RVD in-game Vengeance 2001 preview.

2dtwryg.jpg

RVD Alternate Attires
iw3v9w.jpg
2jba0hy.jpg
346vv9u.jpg
2e5ir2a.jpg

Batista 2014 Return w/ left arm tattoos
6setls.jpg

Johnny Gargano Brooklyn Takeover solo + NXT debut solo

ifa3ya.jpg

(He even tweeted a screenshot of it and liked the pic when I uploaded it on Twitter)

Hope you guys like them! I have more planned for RVD, but if youd like to request an attire I havent uploaded, let me know. But please be willing to send me references if I dont already have them.

@Defract @Crow @NickBreaker @Tyrant185 @Gamefreak RazaBack (to name a few) have already created jaw dropping authentic content that should be DLC, and previews from others look promising.

Here are some of my CAWs from WWE 2K17
Spoiler

Edited by Rell7thirty, 01 December 2017 - 12:46 AM.

#2 RavenMoore

RavenMoore

Jobber

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Gamertag: thugzero13
  • Twitter: EMnEM_13

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:00 PM

Speechless

#3 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,827 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:01 PM

Bless you.

#4 raspymorten

raspymorten

New Talent

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:08 PM

Logging on just so I can thank you for these freaking RVDs!

They're so freaking good! I wish the game let me have more than 100 slots so I could justify getting every single one of them.

(And your HBK '02 is damn good too!)

#5 NickBreaker!

NickBreaker!

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
  • Gamertag: NickBreakerUK

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:14 PM

Awesome stuff with the RVDs mate - I have 4 slots!

#6 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:26 PM

Love the RVD collection...

Thank you..

#7 Raddad88

Raddad88

Legend

• Members
  • 5,284 posts
  • Gamertag: sam8madness
  • SEN (PS3): raddad8888

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:02 PM

Gotta request Kassius OHNO!

RVD Is killer!!

#8 The Dude

The Dude

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,084 posts
  • SEN (PS3): JohnMercon
  • Twitter: @johnmercon

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

Is it reasonable to hope for Johnny Wrestling to get uploaded at some point in the future with his green attire there and also his red one hes been wearing lately too? If not, thats no problem, I downloaded all of these already; I was wondering though.

#9 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts
  • Gamertag: Rell7thirty
  • SEN (PS3): Rell7thirty
  • Twitter: Rell7thirty

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

RavenMoore, Fight Me, raspymorten, Nick, Rad, Dude thanks so much guys! Raspy, I appreciate that brother, so happy you like the HBK too. Nick youre awesome for that brother. I have a couple of your awesome Rhynos too! I have 2 ECW slots planned for RVD too lol Rad Ill try to work on Ohno soon, thanks for the love bro. The dude, thanks man. All of the previews I posted are uploaded. For Johnny Im still trying to find his second solo attire but his latest one and debut NXT one I previewed are up.

Thanks for the support guys! More to come

#10 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:43 PM

Amazing work, those RVDs are insane. If you're doing suggestions, could I please throw in an Invasion tiger stripe attire?

#11 Kobraz

Kobraz

New Talent

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gamertag: AlmightyKobraz
  • SEN (PS3): AlmightyKobraz
  • Twitter: @AlmightyKobraz

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:49 PM

These RVDs are *censored*ing amazing

#12 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,220 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ItalianoFBI
  • Twitter: @ajturner85

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:59 PM

Outstanding work Rell, those RVD attires are one of a kind. I grabbed the '06 slot & also snapped up that Gargano.

Keep up the good work.

#13 NoCh4nce

NoCh4nce

New Talent

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:00 PM

And your back. I'll definitely get that RVD rising sun attire. My favorite attire of his, and I got yours last year for him too. Looks great as usual.

#14 AsTro_YT

AsTro_YT

New Talent

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • SEN (PS3): iTz_AsTr0_x
  • Twitter: iTzAsTr0x

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:08 PM

These are great!

#15 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,236 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:22 PM

oh *Censored* yeah, getting that last RVD and that Johnny Gargano ASAP

#16 ArmVD

ArmVD

Legend

• Members
  • 6,439 posts
  • Gamertag: Th3 C0n3h3ad
  • SEN (PS3): AsianCrustacean

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:22 PM

The Whole F'n Show, indeed! Gonna grab these for sure. Good shit

#17 hulkrulz84

hulkrulz84

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:54 AM

I hope to god that your gonna upload that Owen Hart danger :angel:

#18 brandonr4s

brandonr4s

Opener

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:13 AM

Wait, how do you put tattoos on an existing WWE in-game wrestler?

#19 El Dandy

El Dandy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:27 AM

Your Jinder Mahal creation from 2K17 is infinitely better looking than the in-game model of him in 2k18.

#20 Evofit

Evofit

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • Gamertag: EVOFIT

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:56 AM

Nice work on RVD those attires are awesome.
Will have to check out on CC.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RVDMatt Sydal, Bobby Lashley, ECW, Ryback, XPac, Trevor lee