Rekka's Original CAWS (Added Gorial my Black Metal Inspired CAW..)

Rekka_No_Ryo

Fred Durst: https://imgur.com/a/zRBKE He is uploaded, just type in RNR and feel free to kick his ass just like in past smackdown games.

Sofar here is everyone that I have made along with who I used for that person, as im a hybrid style martial artist (since the age of 6) and also a UFC fan, I have used several martial artists or UFC fighters for characters..

https://imgur.com/a/UUJ7w

Aaron - used original texture
Adam 1 - Rusev
Adam 2 - Anhelico (sp ?)
Alpha Female (will change her name though)
Akane - Meiko Satomura
Alex Kane - 007 himself (have not done his attire or a moveset sadly)
The Amazon - Chyna
AN - The Lioness hereself
Amy R - Lita
BA - Brian Adams
Barbie - Kelly Kelly
BL - Becky
Bodean - He is a Fat Mark Briscoe minus his tattoos
Bram - Bram
Brent - is Vinnie Jones (though im not satisfied with his attire as he has a swat bossman inspired look)
BS - Strowman
Bufort - Big Country (Country brawler, like the godwinns..)
BW - Bray
CC - Cyborg
CC - Claudia Gadelha
CVE - self explanitory
Daffney - Daffney
Dan Coleman - Jack Swagger (My technical wrestler. He has a Dan severn inspired moveset, 91 and makes almost everyone on here and in the main roster look like novices in the ring, he is that scary..)
Dani - Dani Filth
Dieter - Arnie
Diya - aishwarya rai (Made her for Jinder, his Valet)
ER - Enzo
Edward - Chris Masters (homage look wise but is a mix of JBL/Dibiase & Sandow (original gimmick)
El - Rey Rey (Rey with ecw/wcw moveset)
EM - Ember Moon
EM - Eve
Emma - Emma
Erik 1 - Broccck (retro brock moveset)
Erik 2 - The Mountian
FB - Fairuza Balk
Fox - Angelina Jolie
Gary - lewis tan from iron fist
GC - Gina Carano
Grace - Gail Kim
The Giant - self explanitory
Hannah - Bec Rawlins
Ivelisse - Ivelisse
Jackie Fox - Jazz
Jason V - His reboot look
Jay - Momoa
Jenna - Kiebler
JH - Havok
JJ - Joanna J?drzejczyk
John - self explanitory
Lone Eagle- Eddie Spears
Jon - Dean
Kairi
Kaitlin
KD - a stuntwoman and actress
Kenny Omega
Killer - Vader
Kirsty Black - Adult Entertainer
Lauren - Bella Twins
Leo - Spanky
Lisa - Kathy Long
Logan - Elias
Louis - JCVD
Mack - Corbin
Marcus - Snipes
Mercedes - Sasha
Mike Morgan - Matt
MJ - Young Mickie
MR - Margo Robbie
Liam - Conor MG
Nick - Trevor Goddard
Nikki - SDR
Onika - Niki M
Rachel N - Rose N
Ron - Orig
Namajunas
Rousey
Sammy - Torrie
Shayna
Sarah Backman
Scott - The Big Bad Booty Daddy (with natural hair color and his moveset..)
Sean Daniels - 97 HBK
"Severn" - Ryback
Superstar 1 - Miz
Superstar 2 - Barrett
Tina Ling - Linda Louise Duan
Tara - Victoria
Teddy - Micky R
Terry - Trish
Tiger - Tong Po
Tony - Big Vito
Toni Storm
Toshiro - Nakamura
"Skeeter" - Butterbean
Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko (missing her right side tattoo..)
Verity - 80's Madonna
Vic Sttozzi - Russo in Gooker entrance attire

Here is some of the gameplay videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjROn21Q1f8J7Tt7MMAzs0oTJNXjQ8NSo

Thanks, Gary is now uploaded, I didn't do an entrance for him as there are none that I really like for him, save for the generic boxer, goldberg's, brock's and that crap martial artist one. As his entrance's was Shamrock's. So feel free to give him whatever. As for his theme, I like Ohno's, Goldberg's, Johnny's, The Club's, Lesnar's, there are alot of good ones this year, it's hard to pick.. His finishers are the Rings of Saturn 2 & The Samoan Blitz. His signatures are the Yes Kicks 2 and rolling knee bar.

Next up is my Micky homage, as I liked his look and he is a fantastic actor.

https://imgur.com/a/FqbdW

This character is Teddy "Bruiser" Stone from Las Vegas. He is an old school smash mouth type of CAW, a solid 84 CAW and oddly one of my personal favorites. He has an outlaw biker type of look and he has the brogue kick as a signature and one of the big boots as a finisher. Both look nice on him. Type in RNR to find him.

https://imgur.com/a/sQH7I

Aaron - used original texture
Adam 1 - Rusev
Adam 2 - Anhelico (sp ?)
Akane - Meiko Satomura
Akiko - Linda Louise Duan
Bufort - Big Country (Country brawler, like the godwinns..)
Edward - Chris Masters (homage look wise but is a mix of JBL/Dibiase & Sandow (original gimmick)
El - Rey Rey (Rey with ecw/wcw moveset)
Erik 1 - Broccck (retro brock moveset)
Erik 2 - The Mountian
Gary - lewis tan from iron fist
Hannah - Bec Rawlins
Jackie - Orig texture
Jon - Dean
Killer - Vader
Lauren - Bella Twins
Liam - Conor MG
Lisa - Kathy Long
Marcus - Snipes
Nick - Trevor Goddard
Onika - Niki M
Rachel N - Rose N
Scott - The Big Bad Booty Daddy (with natural hair color and his moveset..)
Sean Daniels - 97 HBK
"Severn" - Ryback
Superstar 1 - Suicide Girl
Superstar 2 - It's sort of obvious
Superstar 3 - Michael Worth
Teddy - Micky R
Tiger - Tong Po

If you see anyone you like, let me know and I will upload them and tell you more about them..

Redone the screenshots as i made some new people: https://imgur.com/a/39SQh

my best one though out of the list is Dan, my jack swagger lookin CAW. He is 91 with a Dan Severn/Kurt Angle based moveset. When I want someone who can wrestle circles around my other roster, dan's the man. He is scary as he has their level of skill between the ropes and moves like it too. Uploaded this moveset, to try it out, type in RNR.

my two redneck CAWS though are fun to play as, Buford and "Skeeter", two super heavyweights who together weigh close to 1,000 pounds. They have been in a fued with Enzo and Enzo has lost all of them due to well them being super heavyweights.

El Grapadura is Rey Rey under the mask, he even looks it too from the picture as you saw with an authentic WCW/ECW era Rey Moveset, meaning he can lucha circles around everyone. I have 2 movesets and I like both from this era, though only one of them is uploaded.

Jason is based off of his remake look without the mask, as he looks ass ugly, complete with his messed up right eye as you saw.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I did, and for Gary who has new tattoos, though the only thing I did change that isnt in the uploads is the boots to Erik. I gave him those furry viking-esq boots that are below Ohno's.

And the boots and Gary's tattoos can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/pzcLx

Also Gary's second attire has short hair and his first hair has one of the long haired pony tail ones. I was going to give him RVD's for his first one but it didn't look right. Just type in RNR as usual to find them. And yes Erik does have a second hair though it might not look like it. He has that HBK 3 braids in the back one for his second look which is what I was looking for to begin with, but I couldnt find it, due to me not turning the caws around lol.

Also I have made Erik's older brother, Bjarni, who I used Vladimir Kulich for (as he works out awesome) and I gave him a modern HHH-ish build to him and height and weight, as well as moveset in contrast to Erik's. As he is suppose to be older and a vetran, though im not sure what signatures and finishers to give him aside from The Dragon Sleeper 3..

Any suggestions ?

Archived