WolfgangJT's CAWolfgangJT's CAW Topic - 04/10: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_Man's Final Bobby Lashley updated with RAW return attire!!

WolfgangJT

Abhunter... How about face skin? Is that still there if you go into the morph area? If it's just the other logos that are on top of everything, I plan to reload them brand new to fix it. But need to know if face skin stayed and only the mask and attire stuff is what glitched. Can you confirm?

@KingKhan18... Thanks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Benoit attires previewed and uploaded.

Hashtags:

WolfgangJT

Chris Benoit

I also tested this on alternate account and all logos and face skin seem fine and showing. Hopefully it is for everyone.

Moveset by Righteous (changed some DLC moves to non-DLC alternates).

Oh Hell yes!!! I absolutely love both Scott and Rick!! I'm not a big fan of the older guys but they look great! Phenomenal attention to detail WGJT. And please tell me what move will be used for Rick's patented powerslam where he catches his opponent then dumps them on the mat? For Rick's Steinerline I think one of the left arm clotheslines captures his movement perfectly.

12/28: Scott Steiner 2 slots & Rick Steiner 1 slot uploaded!!!

WolfgangJT/Bhangra_man's Scott Steiner

moveset by Righteous

Tags:

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man

Scott Steiner

Rick Steiner by WolfgangJT

moveset by WolfgangJT/KlassX

Tags:

WolfgangJT

Rick Steiner

Dog Faced Gremlin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

02/12: Hurricane now reuploaded. Same tags as below...look for the one that says V2. I restarted it from scratch and did a full logo replace off the old one, then imported attire afterwards. Tested on a secondary account and all seems to look fine through there. Hopefully this fixes it for everyone!! Thanks everyone for your patience...been busy as of late.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived