WolfgangJT's CAWolfgangJT's CAW Topic - 04/10: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_Man's Final Bobby Lashley updated with RAW return attire!!

WolfgangJT

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me start this off by saying I would've sent this through dm but an error message came up saying you can't receive anymore messages.

Happy Thanksgiving Wolfie.. I hope all is well! I wanted to reach out and let you know I've created a hell of a moveset for Big Poppa Pump. Also, please don't forget to consider making a bite me Rick Steiner.. I know good references are hard to come by but if you do decide to give it a shot I got you on the move set. Dm me when you get a chance to discuss. Take care

I'm getting the no logo/custom image glitch when I download your hogans :( They both show up with no logos and everything is blank

There has been a re-upload of the Hulkamania one. Try it and see if it is fixed (it was for another guy that had the issue). It will be the one with less downloads under the same Hashtags (there are 2 there at the moment..the old and the reupload).. If so, I'll try re-uploading the other one as well. I had previously fixed both from scratch....when I tested them the other day, both seemed fine on another profile. Just haven't officially re-upped the nWo one yet....as I was testing the other first.

Final Stardust preview shots posted.

Downloaded your Hogans. So good but will you be doing old school hogan too?

Not at this time. Might later depending...

I'm getting the no logo/custom image glitch when I download your hogans :( They both show up with no logos and everything is blank

There has been a re-upload of the Hulkamania one. Try it and see if it is fixed (it was for another guy that had the issue). It will be the one with less downloads under the same Hashtags (there are 2 there at the moment..the old and the reupload).. If so, I'll try re-uploading the other one as well. I had previously fixed both from scratch....when I tested them the other day, both seemed fine on another profile. Just haven't officially re-upped the nWo one yet....as I was testing the other first.

Final Stardust preview shots posted.

Cool, I'll give it a shot today

So I really have to ask, is there anyway youd give the Bucks a shot? Theres a really sweet Matt & Nick over on the PS4 side that Ive seen on YouTube (not sure who made them) but Im just about dying for a solid Young Bucks. Id really like to have them with this years G1 Climax attire (the paint splattered tights and denim jacket one). I believe thats the one the PS4 CAWs have. If you cant or arent interested, its cool, but after downloading that Cody ? You have to be the #1 option to ask.

So I really have to ask, is there anyway youd give the Bucks a shot? Theres a really sweet Matt & Nick over on the PS4 side that Ive seen on YouTube (not sure who made them) but Im just about dying for a solid Young Bucks. Id really like to have them with this years G1 Climax attire (the paint splattered tights and denim jacket one). I believe thats the one the PS4 CAWs have. If you cant or arent interested, its cool, but after downloading that Cody ? You have to be the #1 option to ask.

Likely won't make the Bucks. :(

Anyone who can confirm about the face skin showing for Hurricane/helms still...just need to know if it's just the mask stuff and attire stuff that needs to be replaced??

Anyways, for now....Chris Benoit preview:

2aj2xar.png

Body shape (armbands and boot choice likely to change; attires to be finished)..this is just to show body morph for now:

2iv0ilv.png

Archived