MST3Claye's CAWs: RE-UPLOADED James Storm and Eli Drake - 5/7/18

MST3Claye

I'm going light on the CAWs this year.. I think half of the ones I make aren't in TNA/IMPACT/GFW anymore.. I also saw ALREADY a great Rosemary and Eli Drake CAWs on Community Creations... Folks are getting better at this stuff! Anyways, to the CAWs..

James Storm

--

search hashtag: MST3Claye , James Storm , IMPACT

james-storm-attire1_zpsj65kymqb.jpg

After two times trying to get the skin tone to not be too day glow and too leathery dark, I give you the "Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm with his current attire and previous Bearded Outlaw long tights.

----------

Eli Drake

---

search hashtag: MST3Claye , Eli Drake , IMPACT

eli-drake-face1_zpstx0fgigq.jpg

eli-drake-attires1_zps3b05ww7d.jpg

drake-profile1_zpsvsagmaba.jpg

Also found several surprises in the game as far as Eli Drake goes. Here's a sneak peek video of what will be included with this CAW that I posted on my Twitter.

https://twitter.com/M_S_T_3Claye/status/921868954456526853

----------

Rosemary

---

search hashtags: MST3Claye , Rosemary , TNA

rosemary-attires2_zpsyiy9pacw.jpg

rosemary-entrance_zpsss5ctpiu.jpg

Good start with Storm.

P.S. Havn't found a Rosemary on CC as good as the one you did last yeAR.

Thank you.. I thought I saw one that looked current-ish that seemed decent enough. I just might give her a try with this year.. Still on the fence about making Eli Drake with the one that's on there right now. I like how the face on it looks.

Also, James Storm is uploaded to Community Creations.

Good start with Storm.

P.S. Havn't found a Rosemary on CC as good as the one you did last yeAR.

Thank you.. I thought I saw one that looked current-ish that seemed decent enough. I just might give her a try with this year.. Still on the fence about making Eli Drake with the one that's on there right now. I like how the face on it looks.

Also, James Storm is uploaded to Community Creations.

No we need your rosemary asap! They aren't up to par at all!!!

Storm looks awesome, not a fan of Drake but it looks a lot like him. Any chance of doing Chris Adonis/Masters to go with him ??

Ehhh.. I doubt it.. I'm about Adonis like you are about Drake.. and if I'm guessing.. you're a Adonis fan? I'm a Drake fan. lol

I am actually just a big Chris Masters fan in general and not many people ever make a quality version of him. Given that he is in TNA and your track record with quality caws a man could hope! :) But alas it is never fun making someone you dont care for.

Drake feels............idk I dont watch much TNA these days, but he feels a touch vanilla to me. I could be off but again I dont watch much of their current product.

Either or, for like the 5th year in a row your James Storm is one of the centerpieces of my universe so cheers for that !

I am actually just a big Chris Masters fan in general and not many people ever make a quality version of him. Given that he is in TNA and your track record with quality caws a man could hope! :) But alas it is never fun making someone you dont care for.

Drake feels............idk I dont watch much TNA these days, but he feels a touch vanilla to me. I could be off but again I dont watch much of their current product.

Either or, for like the 5th year in a row your James Storm is one of the centerpieces of my universe so cheers for that !

Thank you, I appreciate that.

oh wow...i didn't know the E-L-I Drake taunt animation was in-game. I know he did mo-cap for the game.

wish we could use that as a regular taunt :(

It's a title match introduction taunt... a victory win taunt.... AND... a whole entrance taunt!!!

Being the huge Eli Drake fan.. I saw the title match introduction taunt a day or two ago, figured it was a one off.. but when I was making him tonight and after finishing with appearance and stats.. I went straight to victory taunt. When I saw his actual taunt, my jaw literally DROPPED and I marked out.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me talk to you Dummies! What you do is don't download those other dummies. You download E Li Drake and E Li Drake only! You make E Li Drake beat those other dummies like Brock Lesnar, Jinder Mahal, & Bobby Roode making E Li Drake you only Triple crown champion and that's a fact of life! But if you don't then that makes you a dummy! Dummy! Yeah! So get this awesome CAW now dummies!

Great CAW btw he's currently undefeated.

HIVELINGS.... Your patience is commendable... Don't dismay... SHE... IS... COMING.........

(been dealing with some PC issues... also the Robbie E request.. I may end up making him since it's a request)

Glad to see that you might make Robbie E - please do!! Your CAWs are amazing and I cant wait to see this years Robbie E!

Archived