MST3Claye's CAWs: RE-UPLOADED James Storm and Eli Drake - 5/7/18

MST3Claye

I have no idea what it could be.. Though I recently (yesterday or the day before) deleted the logos that had collected in logo manager after uploading them and downloading them for use... Don't suppose that's what it is? I don't know how that could affect it.

I have no idea what it could be.. Though I recently (yesterday or the day before) deleted the logos that had collected in logo manager after uploading them and downloading them for use... Don't suppose that's what it is? I don't know how that could affect it.

That might be it actually.

That might be it actually.

I don't know how, though.. That just shows up for me to download them. I also tried downloading my Storm CAW. He was fine, everything was still there.

Yeah, I'm not having any logo issues with Drake or Storm that I've noticed.

I downloaded Eli Drake too the first time he was fine then my game's data got messed up when I was without internet for two days. Once I downloaded Eli again, his face scan & logos were gone. :(

• 5 months later...

Re-Uploaded James Storm and Eli Drake to fix the logo glitch. Sorry it took this long. Got busy with real-life and playing a LOT of Fire Pro Wrestling World.

After this I'll do the request for Robbie E. There was a request for Anthony Henry but I saw one on Community Creations that looks good. Not really planning on doing anyone else. I think Cybruis has tried to contact me about Moose. I might just hand him the tat logos. Sorry for the delay!

Archived