Defract's CAW Emporium - BruiserWeight Pete Dunne 28/01/2018

Defract.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can download em all as long as you do NOT try to view em in CAS mode

Yeah, this doesn't work.

I downloaded them and took them straight into a match without viewing them in CAS (or doing anything else for that matter). Both were missing logos.

These two look good probaly best creations of them i seen so far this year. That's not true at all what someone said about logos disappearing due to resizing or viewing that's not true at all. It's some type of server issues on 2k part that's making them not appear. The problem was going on last year and they couldn't fix it.

I downloaded fish and o'reilly and both have missing logos. Fish has the fish missing from his trunks, and o'reillys trunks are just plain black. Fish's alt attire seemed to download correctly.

Kyle's are on the side but this logo glitch is getting ridiculous already games been out what week and half and is already bugging has shit

I downloaded fish and o'reilly and both have missing logos. Fish has the fish missing from his trunks, and o'reillys trunks are just plain black. Fish's alt attire seemed to download correctly.

It looks like Fish is missing the logo on his left knee and some logos on the boots.

It's not letting me download them at all. I get a message saying "due to poor bandwidth issues some online features are unavailable" wth?

I've been having this problem too, but my download speed is 25-30 mbps, so I dont know whats wrong.

It's not letting me download them at all. I get a message saying "due to poor bandwidth issues some online features are unavailable" wth?

I've been having this problem too, but my download speed is 25-30 mbps, so I dont know whats wrong.

I restarted the game and it worked. Although they are missing logos.

Archived