Defract's CAW Emporium - BruiserWeight Pete Dunne 28/01/2018

Defract.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balls out with the Bullet Club goodness. That was you with the young Guns last year too right? I think I downloaded Omega, ReDragon, Cole, and the Guns last year if that was all you (and I still don't know why as I'm still not really familiar with any of them). Great job as always

Balls out with the Bullet Club goodness. That was you with the young Guns last year too right? I think I downloaded Omega, ReDragon, Cole, and the Guns last year if that was all you (and I still don't know why as I'm still not really familiar with any of them). Great job as always

Young Guns??

Young Guns??

BUCKS! Sorry, LMAO

Fish & O'Reilly look great! But please tell me I don't have to have the "Cena Edition" to be able to download these!?!?!

I'm sick of every time I find a good CAW I go to download it and get the link to the PS store!

You don't! When he first uploaded Kenny it had a Cena Nuff (I think that's what it's called right? haha) item or move and he quickly removed whatever it was, so it's accessible for anyone. :)

Absolutely amazing thank you.

I saw your tweets about logos and I'm aware of the issue if a creator rezises a custom logo already applied it will appear blank to anyone who downloads it, I saw someone mention this had affected you Kenny Omega earlier.

Is this the case do you know if Kenny is missing any logos?

Absolutely amazing thank you.

I saw your tweets about logos and I'm aware of the issue if a creator rezises a custom logo already applied it will appear blank to anyone who downloads it, I saw someone mention this had affected you Kenny Omega earlier.

Is this the case do you know if Kenny is missing any logos?

Apparently he is missing a hair texture that fades the other hair textures with his skin tone. just check the caw, not that big of a deal, but like I told him I'd gladly reapply a single texture myself if it was shared ;)

Unfortunately your Fish and O'Reilly are more victims of the disappearing logo bug. It sucks, hard, but I would hold off making more caws til 2k fixes the issue.

its the glitch that starts at the creators end and shows up blank in CAS for the downloader...

by the way, where is cole, i cant find him

Which logos are missing from Fish and O'Reily? I'm hoping it's something minor like the missing logo on his Omega so I can still download them.

you can download em all as long as you do NOT try to view em in CAS mode, at least thats how many of these CAWs seem to work, i know it makes it hard, more so if they might need editing of some kind, but i trust defracts CAWs are all good, though like last year im sure we will have to redownload all these again cause last years patch for this problem ended up messing up the logos on many older CAWs

Archived