is the undertaker nice in real life

guestgirl

I want to take a picture with Undertaker at comic con. Im wondering if he'll pretend to fake chokeslam me. He looks so serious im nervous that he'll get mad if I ask him. Has anyone meet him in real life? Or had a photo op with hime? Does he have a sense of humor like that?

Me and my bro once met The Undertaker.

I was like "woah, it's Taker" and approached him. He shook my hand, but my bro approached him by saying "yo Mark" and his expression dropped. With an angry glance, he looked at my bro and said "what's my name?". Bro said it again "Mark?". Taker reiterated calmly, yet fiercely intense: "No, what's my name to YOU?". My bro finally got the message and said "The Undertaker."

"That's right. That's my name to you boy."

So we both apologized and after that, he was cool and told us to not try that with any wrestler ever again.

I was like "woah, it's Taker" and approached him. He shook my hand, but my bro approached him by saying "yo Mark" and his expression dropped. With an angry glance, he looked at my bro and said "what's my name?". Bro said it again "Mark?". Taker reiterated calmly, yet fiercely intense: "No, what's my name to YOU?". My bro finally got the message and said "The Undertaker."

So we both apologized and after that, he was cool and told us to not try that with any wrestler ever again.

Yeah, never do that. Pisses wrestlers right off, it Triple H and The Big Show are both known to get super pissed about it too.

As others have said, if you're respectful and polite your chances will increase tenfold. Also gauging the situation helps too, if he's looking harassed and tired, probably best not to ask for more than a quick pic and a signature. He's probably signed hundreds already that day.

If you're not sure how to address him, just call him "Sir" - that's a universal sign of respect and I can't see him taking any issue with that.

You met him over where you live?

You met him over where you live?

Pretty sure it's a copy paste meme

Archived