The loot crates and VC

HopesAnchor131

Am I the only one who really isn't liking this? Almost everything in MyCareer is locked behind them. What makes it worse is they've gone back to giving us stupidly small amounts of VC when we do anything, I won a 4 star match and got 373VC... Last year we would have had about 8000VC.

You're opinions?

It might seem bad but i think I'll enjoy it. My Player cant have a high overall and other skills and abilities as a newcomer.

Also doesnt playing Exhibition and Universe matches give you VC as well?

And last year they gave us an initial VC of 20,000 or something. I dont remember. Does it apply this year too? Or do we start off with 0 VC?

It might seem bad but i think I'll enjoy it. My Player cant have a high overall and other skills and abilities as a newcomer.

Also doesnt playing Exhibition and Universe matches give you VC as well?

And last year they gave us an initial VC of 20,000 or something. I dont remember. Does it apply this year too? Or do we start off with 0 VC?

I had 50,000 as part of myplayer kickstart and they give you 30,000 free at first boot.

You do earn VC for exhibition and universe etc but it's still a super small amount as my 373VC was from a exhibition match

I saw a friend of mine playing but I didn't noticed how much VC he earn after each fight. Still, considering that each locked character costs 3000, winning 373VC is to damn low.
I looked at the locked characters, arenas and championships and it's like this: amost all characters cost 3000VC but I believe there's on or two that costs 1000VC; locked arenas go between 1000 and 1500VC; and as for the championships, they cost around 350 to 450VC.

Am I the only one who really isn't liking this? Almost everything in MyCareer is locked behind them. What makes it worse is they've gone back to giving us stupidly small amounts of VC when we do anything, I won a 4 star match and got 373VC... Last year we would have had about 8000VC.

You're opinions?

I'm not liking it either. In 2K17 we could get a lot, lot more VC per match than in 2K18 and I hate the loot cases.

They make the crates hard to get so that next year when they introduce microtransactions people will think it is better since they no longer need to grind matches to get VC.

Aye, this is the route I think they will take too.

They make the crates hard to get so that next year when they introduce microtransactions people will think it is better since they no longer need to grind matches to get VC.

Aye, this is the route I think they will take too.

I think my friend told me there's a menu in the game that redirects to the PlayStation Store where you could buy packs of VC. So, the microtransactions are already there.

They just need to update the amount of VC you can earn honestly. Making attributes require both attribute points and VC is also pretty dumb. I also hate how you still have to pay VC for a part you obtained through the Loot Boxes.

Archived