Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mainly it looks rushed and pieced together rather than detailed

The refs I had available were iffy but the attires looked simplistic enough to use in-game logos from what I could see. If it looks inaccurate I can always redo the logos.

You planning a Bull Nakano CAW this year Tyrant? Would be nice to get one that doesn't have glitched logos.

I actually am planning to make her, yeah. I haven't made her since back in 2010 so it's been a long time coming. She's my all-time favourite womens wrestler.

You planning a Bull Nakano CAW this year Tyrant? Would be nice to get one that doesn't have glitched logos.

I actually am planning to make her, yeah. I haven't made her since back in 2010 so it's been a long time coming. She's my all-time favourite womens wrestler.

im sure you are gonna do jays ROH attire, but do you plan another? like some TNA one?

seriously though, im down to like 8 slots left, ones all 100 are filled, some people are just gonna have to hit the bricks, i still dont have a good bit of the MYC women i want, i swear just 25 more slots would be huge, im not sure why we dont have a boat load not anyeays

@queenie.paula: Not set on any attires yet so I'm fully open to suggestions. I can't decide whether or not to do an attire with hair though as I don't really like the options available for him. I wasn't able to alter his hairline with either of them.

@JetSet92: I agree, I think it looks too long and scraggy for him tbh. It might be what's throwing it off slightly for me I dunno. Will definitely rework it though before next update.

Cheers for the feedback everyone.

Archived