Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

The new Discos look bad ass.

Thanks bro. Glad you like :)

When do you plan on uploading Owen? :)

I'm hoping tomorrow now. My game has been crashing like crazy over the weekend so I wasn't able to make final tweaks to him. I'm hoping if I go a little bit at a time I can get it finished off and uploaded by tomorrow night.

Awesome! :D all of your creations are so damn good!

Cheers bud. Appreciate all your feedback.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback on Val, gents. Much appreciated.

@EvolutionIV: I know what you mean about the goatee looking thick, but unfortunately we had to apply some thick facial hair so that his chin wasn't so far back. We tried bringing it forward as much as we could but it wasn't enough, so the goatee really helps improve his profile, which you'll be seeing quite a lot of during matches etc.

I think it could do with being a little bit lighter though. For the record this was one of the refs used

IwZtSNAV.jpeg

One thing we did manage to get looking much better was the nose from the profile shot, so it doesn't look so pointy now.

Thanks for the feedback on Val, gents. Much appreciated.

@EvolutionIV: I know what you mean about the goatee looking thick, but unfortunately we had to apply some thick facial hair so that his chin wasn't so far back. We tried bringing it forward as much as we could but it wasn't enough, so the goatee really helps improve his profile, which you'll be seeing quite a lot of during matches etc.

I think it could do with being a little bit lighter though. For the record this was one of the refs used

IwZtSNAV.jpeg

One thing we did manage to get looking much better was the nose from the profile shot, so it doesn't look so pointy now.

Okay I think I understand now.. can't wait to see how the new nose looks lol :P

Hey Tyrant,....thanks again for the great work. I know we are still waiting for the patch from 2K......I just wanted to mention that Shamrock, who is freakin' incredible....is missing his face texture. It is invisible. Not sure if anyone mentioned.

Damn :(

I have had someone on Smacktalks mention this as well, though in the pics they showed me, the texture was still there. It was just a case of them not being sure if it was missing or not. Any chance you can upload some in-match pics of the issue so I can present it to 2K in their already massive bugs thread? I've never seen a wrestling game in such a mess as this lol.

HBK uploaded. Enjoy, amigos!

Fantastic! Call this a dumb question but is it possible to set your HBK as alternate attires for the in game model? Love the IYH: DX and looking forward to seeing your Badd Blood.

Thanks dude. Unfortunately you can't set it as an alternate attire due to it being a CAW from scratch. It would be awesome if we could do that regardless though, or set other CAWs at alt attires to each other.

love the HBK, anyway you can make an older looking one, if possible

Thanks Paula. Got plans for a WM21-WM26 HBK, which I'm thinking will be his 3rd slot as I'm getting started on a 2nd DX slot next week.

I can vouch for the poster that said Shamrock's face texture is missing. Like he said, it's just a blank logo, like everything else effected by the logo bug.

I assumed you knew or I would have mentioned it before now.

Hey Tyrant,....thanks again for the great work. I know we are still waiting for the patch from 2K......I just wanted to mention that Shamrock, who is freakin' incredible....is missing his face texture. It is invisible. Not sure if anyone mentioned.

It depends on which version you download.

Download the version that is blue/green and that one has his texture.

I'm guessing if you reapplied the face texture and reuploaded it, it might be ok. Seems like the blank logo bug is gone post patch.

Pretty sure the morph would default doing that though, no?

I know how to work around the logo glitch I found it out last year. You have to pull the creation off cc. Take the original file of the missing logos that's on your computer or hard drive. Open it up in photoshop or what ever pic editing software you use and rename the whole file then save and reupload to the 2kupload site and reapply to the creation it's missing from then reupload the creation and it should work. I had to do that last year with a macho Man attire I created that was missing the logos. It's a pain in the ass but it's a server issue on 2k part meaning some where when the logo was uploaded to the server it got corrupted.

I'm guessing if you reapplied the face texture and reuploaded it, it might be ok. Seems like the blank logo bug is gone post patch.

I know how to work around the logo glitch I found it out last year. You have to pull the creation off cc. Take the original file missing logos that's on your computer or hard drive. Open them in photoshop or what ever pic editing software you use and rename the whole file then save and reupload to the 2kupload site and reapply to the creation it's mission from then reupload the creation and it should work. I had to do that last year with a macho Man attire I created tahtwas missing the logos. It's a pain in the ass but it's a server issue on 2k part some where when the logo was uploaded to the server it got corrupted.

That doesn't work for face photos though. You have to basically redo the face so it's a huge pain in the ass for creators who spent a ton of time getting the face just right.

You got me, bud. I don't make em. I just download em. ;)

I literally have no idea how to make a face texture.

I know how to work around the logo glitch I found it out last year. You have to pull the creation off cc. Take the original file missing logos that's on your computer or hard drive. Open them in photoshop or what ever pic editing software you use and rename the whole file then save and reupload to the 2kupload site and reapply to the creation it's mission from then reupload the creation and it should work. I had to do that last year with a macho Man attire I created tahtwas missing the logos. It's a pain in the ass but it's a server issue on 2k part some where when the logo was uploaded to the server it got corrupted.

That doesn't work for face photos though. You have to basically redo the face so it's a huge pain in the ass for creators who spent a ton of time getting the face just right.

Wow. What a mess. And this has been happening for how many years?

Archived