NWOldskool's Creations: 8/27/18 Tyler Bate Uploaded!

Oldsie

Toni looks better than some of the in game models, wtf you and E killed it yet again, she makes you guys 2K17 version look like a nobody and she was top notch!!!!!!!!!

That face texture, the moveset! Her entrance and taunts are spot on, the fact her name is In makes my heart beat! You guys have mastered this.

E I know she's a person fav, that's why she's so fluidly Toni and you can tell. She's gonna be huge for me all year, who needs DLC!!!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toni looks better than some of the in game models, wtf you and E killed it yet again, she makes you guys 2K17 version look like a nobody and she was top notch!!!!!!!!!

That face texture, the moveset! Her entrance and taunts are spot on, the fact her name is In makes my heart beat! You guys have mastered this.

E I know she's a person fav, that's why she's so fluidly Toni and you can tell. She's gonna be huge for me all year, who needs DLC!!!

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Thanks R i'm glad you like her so much! But you already knew that. :P

Just noticed i forgot to emboss the textured back pockets on Toni to give them a bit of a more 3D effect. Set them to 50 on the first attire. And the second attiire to 20.

Should be an easy enough fix anyone can do for themselves. I'm not going to reupload just for that, lol.

Just noticed i forgot to emboss the textured back pockets on Toni to give them a bit of a more 3D effect. Set them to 50 on the first attire. And the second attiire to 20.

Should be an easy enough fix anyone can do for themselves. I'm not going to reupload just for that, lol.

Good to know, you don't play about your detail work lol who notices that lol

I'm gonna be doing her moveset for LetterPro after finishing my Haas/Benjamin sets, so I'll let you know when that's out. It'll be a little while.

:D

So stoked. And very glad to be doing a different version than NWOldskool. (His is her Progress gear, which is similar, but still different from her Mae Young Classic gear, which is what my focus is.) I just wish we could get the tiny top hat option...

Trent Seven (Trent Seven, NWOldskool, NXT)

Credit to:

E#37 for some assistance with the text on the trunks logo on the first attire

Trent himself for the moustache logo.

AgeofSandow for his 2K17 move-set

I mean how *censored*ing cool is that. Talk about being fan-interactive.

Archived