NWOldskool's Creations: 8/27/18 Tyler Bate Uploaded!

Oldsie

Not really happy with the hair but otherwise, really great, now it comes close to your 2017 one.

The game is limited with hair options. I could just use the one I used in 2K17, but it's not really accurate to how his hair is style these days.

Pete Dunne (Pete Dunne, NWOldskool, NXT)

Credit to:

Penguin for the logos

ageofsandow for his 2K17 move-set.

Pete_Dunne_Update.png

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really happy with the hair but otherwise, really great, now it comes close to your 2017 one.

The game is limited with hair options. I could just use the one I used in 2K17, but it's not really accurate to how his hair is style these days.

Credit to:

Penguin for the logos

Pete_Dunne_Update.png

Yeah your'e right, but maybe you could add it as a second attire? Still like it. Also think it's a bit too long irl at the moment, looked better a few months ago. :P

Already out now and finished? Well, time to take a look at it. :)

Credit to:

Penguin for the logos

Pete_Dunne_Update.png

Yeah your'e right, but maybe you could add it as a second attire? Still like it. Also think it's a bit too long irl at the moment, looked better a few months ago. :P

I actually did this myself, its very easy to do my guy. :)

Credit to:

Penguin for the logos

Pete_Dunne_Update.png

I actually did this myself, its very easy to do my guy. :)

Yes, did it too. Now he looks wayyyy better with his other hair and without this texture on the side of his face, not a fan at all of texture usage for hair replacement, always looks awful.

NykQ1cj.png

bxoR7dx.png

But of course, it's a personal liking- Besides that a 98% perfect CAW, couldn't wait to get him in 2K18 because the 17 CAW was one of my absolute favorites and i did not expect to get him so early here again. <3

A picture of what I was talking about earlier about Dunnes back clipping through his singlet.

j00zeEr.jpg

It's not an attire where you can pull the straps down right? If not, couldn't that get fixed if you simply add some textures with the same color as his singlet on his back right under his singlet?

Also don't like how his complete attire (the textures) breaks in two half around his belly, play him right now and it kind of ruins the whole CAW for me, can that get fixed somehow?

A picture of what I was talking about earlier about Dunnes back clipping through his singlet.

j00zeEr.jpg

It's not an attire where you can pull the straps down right? If not, couldn't that get fixed if you simply add some textures with the same color as his singlet on his back right under his singlet?

Also don't like how his complete attire (the textures) breaks in two half around his belly, play him right now and it kind of ruins the whole CAW for me, can that get fixed somehow?

No, unless you want his singlet not be accurate this is the only way. The default singlets in the game are not the correct style.

Archived