GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9Ez1T5L.jpg

Masa kitamiya

Is there anybody how knows if this CAW is still online? If not could anybody reupload him?

I put all my NOAH pro wrestling caws up and made them reuploadable on 03/25/2018

Sorry to bother you even though you re-uploaded a bunch of your CAWs today, but would it be possible to get a Zeus upload?

No rush, just interested in completing my set. Thanks in advance.

I'm loving playing with your NOAH creations, they've been unbelievable to play as.

Still trying to patch holes in my roster, if you have time, I'd really appreciate a re-upload of your rough Jun Akiyama.

I can put in the work to finish up the logos and moveset if not done already.

Btw, I'm really loving these UFC creations you tweet out, makes me wish I had the game.

Thanks,

I didn't get this years version either. No sense to get it every year.

I will see what I can do this weekend. Im taking ufc 3 back and getting ufc 2 again. This year nothing really changed other than the standup, and the roster took a huge hit especially the hw. CAF is exactly the same, no changes other than posture. Career mode is different but nothing to great, only 30 seconds cut scenes here and there. No dlc bonus legends

That's disappointing to hear, was considering getting into the UFC game this year. The WWE games are what has taken my fandom to the next level, so I thought UFC would do the same. Sucks that they aren't putting top effort into it.

Either way, thanks in advance for whatever re-uploads you get around to. Let me know if you need reference photos or movesets for anyone you wanna create. I can help.

Edit: Just noticed someone else asked for a Zeus re-upload. I'd second that, really like your and Cleana's Zeus from last year.

Pretty sure Cleana either isn't putting stuff online this year.

I'm loving playing with your NOAH creations, they've been unbelievable to play as.

Still trying to patch holes in my roster, if you have time, I'd really appreciate a re-upload of your rough Jun Akiyama.

I can put in the work to finish up the logos and moveset if not done already.

Btw, I'm really loving these UFC creations you tweet out, makes me wish I had the game.

Thanks,

I didn't get this years version either. No sense to get it every year.

I will see what I can do this weekend. Im taking ufc 3 back and getting ufc 2 again. This year nothing really changed other than the standup, and the roster took a huge hit especially the hw. CAF is exactly the same, no changes other than posture. Career mode is different but nothing to great, only 30 seconds cut scenes here and there. No dlc bonus legends

That's disappointing to hear, was considering getting into the UFC game this year. The WWE games are what has taken my fandom to the next level, so I thought UFC would do the same. Sucks that they aren't putting top effort into it.

Either way, thanks in advance for whatever re-uploads you get around to. Let me know if you need reference photos or movesets for anyone you wanna create. I can help.

Edit: Just noticed someone else asked for a Zeus re-upload. I'd second that, really like your and Cleana's Zeus from last year.

Pretty sure Cleana either isn't putting stuff online this year.

He told me his son erased his entire save towards the end of the 2K17 season and demotivated him from making CAWs for now. I think he'll return later this season but I'm not sure, I can ask. I could probably also just get his Zeus assets and make the CAW myself.

Archived