GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are 3K in the next batch ?

Working on them also
Yayyy can't wait I'm shocked you use so few logos, wow 4 logos for this disk quality work

Blake and Murphy entrance works for them

I'm not completely happy with dalton yet, I will be searching for more logos. I will be making textures for 3k today if I get time at the office. I usually try and stay under 6 or 7 logos pure caws. I'm waiting on Rae and defracts caws to be uploaded and want to keep plenty of space for them

Are 3K in the next batch ?

Working on them also
Yayyy can't wait I'm shocked you use so few logos, wow 4 logos for this disk quality work

Blake and Murphy entrance works for them

I'm not completely happy with dalton yet, I will be searching for more logos. I will be making textures for 3k today if I get time at the office. I usually try and stay under 6 or 7 logos pure caws. I'm waiting on Rae and defracts caws to be uploaded and want to keep plenty of space for them

Me too I'm only at 178 logos and I have 30 caws already but yeah i def need there's caws and yours now before I can even start playing lol

And you don't have any idea how excited I am for 3k I know your textures are gonna make them look amazing

Archived