588 replies to this topic

#581 Doomsday72499

Doomsday72499

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • SEN (PS3): doomsday72499

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:30 PM

Could you re-upload EVIL, Fale, Shibata, and Nagata? Had to delete my game save.  

Sure

Im hoping to see some more awesome CAWs before the year end. Do you have any in the works? Just asking

Any suggestions?
Bushi, Chase Owens, David Finley, Delirious, Henare, Jado, Katsuya Kitamura, Leo Tunga, Panisher Martinez, Ryusuke Taguchi, Sanada, Taichi, Takashi Lizuka, Toru Yano, Yoshi-Hashi Any of these would be great

Would you please be able to reupload KES? There is nothing like yours on CC.

#582 Timmothy1984

Timmothy1984

Opener

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:32 PM

It is so hard to keep up with this thread just wish I got WWE 2k18 sooner. No worries if you get the chance could you upload your Jay Lethal the speed and quality of your caws is insane.

The Jay lethal wasn't my texture, it was raiee' from 2k17. So I won't upload him unless raiee gives me permission, sorry man. Can't break the caws code lol

Could you re-upload EVIL, Fale, Shibata, and Nagata? Had to delete my game save.  

Sure

Im hoping to see some more awesome CAWs before the year end. Do you have any in the works? Just asking

Any suggestions?
Bushi, Chase Owens, David Finley, Delirious, Henare, Jado, Katsuya Kitamura, Leo Tunga, Panisher Martinez, Ryusuke Taguchi, Sanada, Taichi, Takashi Lizuka, Toru Yano, Yoshi-Hashi Any of these would be great

There up now, I have been working 16 hour days, 5 days a week and 8 hours on Saturday until Christmas. I plan on have more caws on the first. I have a second profile up with Japan legends it's under sweatyglsdiator2

Edited by Timmothy1984, 12 December 2017 - 11:35 PM.

#583 Doomsday72499

Doomsday72499

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • SEN (PS3): doomsday72499

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:55 PM

I just checked on your tag and only see 5 uploads...dibiase, onita, baba, hase, and jeet singh...

Is there a delay in seeing them show up?

Sooo appreciate this..

It is so hard to keep up with this thread just wish I got WWE 2k18 sooner. No worries if you get the chance could you upload your Jay Lethal the speed and quality of your caws is insane.

The Jay lethal wasn't my texture, it was raiee' from 2k17. So I won't upload him unless raiee gives me permission, sorry man. Can't break the caws code lol

Sure

Any suggestions?

There up now, I have been working 16 hour days, 5 days a week and 8 hours on Saturday until Christmas. I plan on have more caws on the first. I have a second profile up with Japan legends it's under sweatyglsdiator2

God..what the heck do you do...definitely not sleeping...😕...you gonna ring in new year sleeping😉

I just checked on your tag and only see 5 uploads...dibiase, onita, baba, hase, and jeet singh...

Is there a delay in seeing them show up?

Sooo appreciate this..

Sure

Any suggestions?

God..what the heck do you do...definitely not sleeping...😕...you gonna ring in new year sleeping😉

Sorry..had to change your tag name...THANK YOU SO MUCH...Freakin' awesome work

#584 mpk

mpk
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:09 AM

Absolutely love your caws. Any chance you are going too re-up Silas Young, Beer City Bruiser, and Adam Page? I missed them the first time around & haven't found anything close to yours. Also were you planning on making Cheeseburger?

#585 glennsoe

glennsoe

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:32 AM

Thank You for your hard work and dedication..

If your at the bottom of your caw list and looking for someone to make, I'm looking for a Jigsaw caw..;)

#586 The Ingobernable

The Ingobernable

Opener

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:59 PM

You have been killing it with both names. I grabbed up your Jeet Singh, Dibiase and Onita for my old school Universe. Thought those were really good. I know your crazy busy. Were you gonna finish the kingdom with TK Ryan? And just throwing out a reload on Silas Young if you can. If not, it's all good. Appreciate all the work you've put in. You have been blowing up this year.

#587 gamre30

gamre30

New Talent

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • SEN (PS3): gamre30

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:53 PM

I've only downloaded a few of your caws as I'm not too familiar with a lot of the names you put out, but I do keep tabs on this thread. With that being said, I just wanted to say thank you for all that you do. All the reups and all the quality work is much appreciated and you make the game a lot more enjoyable for a lot of people.

I know what its like to be killing yourself with long hours at work (20 hours a day on the road during the holidays) so I hope you find time to rest and enjoy yourself.

#588 Ted Gordy

Ted Gordy

Opener

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TedGordy & Mike Hayes

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

Why are some people so damn impatient? The man said that he's working a lot of hours at work, give the guy a break.

#589 Raddad88

Raddad88

Legend

• Members
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gamertag: sam8madness
  • SEN (PS3): raddad8888

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

Theres a really good sanada, Bushi, taguchi and Owens up.

He already did loa and tonga. Possibly Hashi as well?

Id second David Finlay, and the young lions as well.