*Rumor* Champion vs Champion match scheduled for Survivor Series. Another match rumored *RAW spoilers*

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blatant excuse to prolong the reigns of both Jinder and Brock without actually accomplishing a goddamn thing. And not even a cool "dream match"...smh. In all likelihood, Jinder will win somehow with the help of the Singh brothers...and WWE will think that they're somehow making him look strong by beating Lesnar (but it will be a cheap win, so it won't matter)...and the whole thing will only serve to make Brock beating Strowman look even more ass.

wins and losses don't matter anyway. So who care?

Oh good...the "wins and losses don't mean anything" logic.

Well, you see...the entire basis of enjoyment for pro wrestling is to enjoy it on an individual level. Which means that different aspects of it are enjoyable to different people. The number of wins and losses might not "mean" anything...but, who loses to who, and when they do it, and why they do it...certainly matters a whole lot to me personally.

Who was the one who said that again?

Road Dogg.

Oh yeah, thank you, *censored*ing Road Dogg.

In a way, it's true, in the sense that in WWE, you can go on a losing streak and look inadequate one minute and they literally don't care about continuity and make you look strong the next. But overall, I can see how it's annoying.

Blatant excuse to prolong the reigns of both Jinder and Brock without actually accomplishing a goddamn thing. And not even a cool "dream match"...smh. In all likelihood, Jinder will win somehow with the help of the Singh brothers...and WWE will think that they're somehow making him look strong by beating Lesnar (but it will be a cheap win, so it won't matter)...and the whole thing will only serve to make Brock beating Strowman look even more ass.

Well, you see...the entire basis of enjoyment for pro wrestling is to enjoy it on an individual level. Which means that different aspects of it are enjoyable to different people. The number of wins and losses might not "mean" anything...but, who loses to who, and when they do it, and why they do it...certainly matters a whole lot to me personally.

You're just a smark with a Twitter account. You never worked in this business and don't know what you're talking about.

- Road Dogg, loosely

I really don't think Jinder is going to beat Brock, even with the Singh Brothers. I know it's been surprising with Jinder's 'dominance' but I mean... it's Brock. I think Brock might be a good story reason for taking the title off Jinder, especially if he destroys all three of them. Someone else on SD can pick up the title at the next SD PPV.

I really don't think Jinder is going to beat Brock, even with the Singh Brothers. I know it's been surprising with Jinder's 'dominance' but I mean... it's Brock. I think Brock might be a good story reason for taking the title off Jinder, especially if he destroys all three of them. Someone else on SD can pick up the title at the next SD PPV.

So, you're saying that Brock leaves Jinder broken...and then someone else just picks up the scraps? That sounds so *censored*ing lame. Literally "how not to book a championship 101". The entire SD roster needs to rely on Brock to help them win the belt? Sheesh...WWE will probably do it.

So, you're saying that Brock leaves Jinder broken...and then someone else just picks up the scraps? That sounds so *censored*ing lame. Literally "how not to book a championship 101". The entire SD roster needs to rely on Brock to help them win the belt? Sheesh...WWE will probably do it.

Pretty consistent, then.

Bell rings

Brock jumps Jinder

Brock mauls the shit out of Jinder

Singh brothers distract Brock

Brock chases the Singh brothers

Singh brothers try to fight Brock

Ref ignores the obvious DQ, because...WWE

Double/stacked F-5 to Singh brothers

Jinder either cheats to win/Brock just steamrolls Jinder and makes him look like shit.

Pretty consistent, then.

And we all know how much the WWE hates that

You're just a smark with a Twitter account. You never worked in this business and don't know what you're talking about.

- Road Dogg, loosely

To be fair, a lot of the people who tweet him are exactly that.

BUT I agree that he isnt the ideal man for the job. SDs booking boggles my mind. And not in a good way...

BUT I agree that he isnt the ideal man for the job. SDs booking boggles my mind. And not in a good way...

Road Dogg is just towing the company line. A retarded line, but he's towing it nonetheless.

I could care less about Brock and Jinder. This match does nothing for me. However, if we get multiple champion vs champion matches at Survivor Series (with the right champions by the way), I would be all for them.

- Road Dogg, loosely

Lol, aren't you that too?

Do Indians like Jinder?

The numbers say no.

Really though, I think more Canadians like Jinder more than actual Indians though

Theres a reason for that lol.

I'm well aware of that ^.^

I know, I was reaffirming you.

- Road Dogg, loosely

Lol, aren't you that too?

I dont tweet him (or anybody else for that matter) telling him how to do his job. Nor do I claim that I know how to do his job better. So no, I think its a little different.

I get your point but there are different kinds of fans. Saying I like or dont like something differs from asking for his email so I can give him advice. Make sense?

Unless you don't have a twitter account you're as much a 'smark with a twitter account' as the people who tweet him.

My twitter is barely used and has nothing to do with wrestling whatsoever. Like little to no posts about wrestling. Dont really get your argument though.

Im just saying Road Doggs right in the sense that he shouldnt be listening to every smark who tweets him. It has little to nothing to do with a dude who posts thoughts on a wrestling forum.

MAYBE if they didn't *Censored* up the entire MITB-situation.......

Archived