The Accuracy Factory [Bray Wyatt/Daniel Bryan]

eastcoastkody

What did you use to replace Angle's running German Suplex they removed this year?

didn't need it. This is a current set based on his last 5 years. And in my 75+ matches worth of notes....he never used it. I did look for the move and realize it was gone tho.

i gave him a running drop toe hold. Since he does a drop toe hold, but i didn't have room for it in other positions.

and i gave him running belly to belly. Since i didn't have room for it to be an Irish Whip Rebound Grapple. This way, u can whip the opponent to the ropes, and do a running belly to belly to replace the irish whip rebound grapple version.

What did you use to replace Angle's running German Suplex they removed this year?

didn't need it. This is a current set based on his last 5 years. And in my 75+ matches worth of notes....he never used it. I did look for the move and realize it was gone tho.

i gave him a running drop toe hold. Since he does a drop toe hold, but i didn't have room for it in other positions.

and i gave him running belly to belly. Since i didn't have room for it to be an Irish Whip Rebound Grapple. This way, u can whip the opponent to the ropes, and do a running belly to belly to replace the irish whip rebound grapple version.

Isn't there two other running German Suplexes still in?

no

theres only ever been the one. German Suplex 7...kurt angles move from like the old smackdown games.

u can use German Suplex 5 as a running move if u make it a Sig/Finisher. But i already have that as a strong grapple for him. And he doesn't use a running version of that one anyway.

no

theres only ever been the one. German Suplex 7...kurt angles move from like the old smackdown games.

u can use German Suplex 5 as a running move if u make it a Sig/Finisher. But i already have that as a strong grapple for him. And he doesn't use a running version of that one anyway.

WTF? Why does Tim say I can use the others? I ask because old gen had more running German Suplexes available as regular moves.

Hey Eastcoast and others. What have you guys subbed for Samoa Joe's new uranage finisher?

i haven't messed with Joe yet this year. But from what i recall last year....Side Slam 1 is the one that looks like Joes.

it doesn't look smooth as an Irish Whip Rebound Finisher. But it is what it is

Hey Eastcoast and others. What have you guys subbed for Samoa Joe's new uranage finisher?

i haven't messed with Joe yet this year. But from what i recall last year....Side Slam 1 is the one that looks like Joes.

Gotcha, that's what I've been using and haven't found a better substitute but figured I'd ask. Maybe the moves pack will have it.

Ur WWE Champion.....Jinder Mahal.

vid/txt formula posted and set uploaded to XBL CC

Gotcha, that's what I've been using and haven't found a better substitute but figured I'd ask. Maybe the moves pack will have it.

Hopefully. The animation is perfect. It just doesn't work smoothly from an Irish Whip Rebound unfortunately

Authors of Pain & Sawyer Fulton movesets available

Noticed that they added Gran Metalik's stepping tope flip but didn't assign it to him...

noted. I went in and fixed it right quick. Not sure when i'll get around to completely fixing his moveset.

• 2 weeks later...

bobby roode & Seth Rollins added

I swapped out the springboard knee for the springboard clothesline for Seth. He seemed to start doing that more after changing his finisher to the ripcord knee. Awesome work as always!

i had the springboard Knee as a signature...and clothesline as a normal apron springboard originally.

but i changed it. Since they reanimated the Apron Springboard clothesline...and now it doesn't look anything like the one Rollins does.

even tho its the wrong arm. I decided to give him the corner grapple Springboard Clothesline (pillmans from WWE 13), cuz it looks much more like Rollins.

I replaced the Ring Post figure four i think...to give him that. Which he only did once or twice. And that was like 2-3 years ago since last time he did it. And because of the new Carry System Buckle Bomb. I decided to just scrap the Corner Grapple Buckle Bomb altogether. Same move. But at least the carry one...u can do from anywhere

bobby roode & Seth Rollins added

I swapped out the springboard knee for the springboard clothesline for Seth. He seemed to start doing that more after changing his finisher to the ripcord knee. Awesome work as always!
i had the springboard Knee as a signature...and clothesline as a normal apron springboard originally.

but i changed it. Since they reanimated the Apron Springboard clothesline...and now it doesn't look anything like the one Rollins does.

even tho its the wrong arm. I decided to give him the corner grapple Springboard Clothesline (pillmans from WWE 13), cuz it looks much more like Rollins.

I replaced the Ring Post figure four i think...to give him that. Which he only did once or twice. And that was like 2-3 years ago since last time he did it. And because of the new Carry System Buckle Bomb. I decided to just scrap the Corner Grapple Buckle Bomb altogether. Same move. But at least the carry one...u can do from anywhere

Ah, gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived