Shifty's CAWs & Attires - Michael Elgin (final) 11-14-17

Shiftygism

Currently available...

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin (updated 11-14-17)

Made changes to body morph and material on second entrance attire. Also, it may now be "Cena Nuff" free, as I think Batista's Spinning Side Slam was what was holding it back.

"ROH", "NJPW", "Japan"

"Macho Man" Randy Savage attires...

"WWF", "Legend", "Randy Savage"

"The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart...

"WWF", "Legend", "Manager"

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan...

"Hacksaw", "Legend", "Shiftygism"

Rick Martel...

"Rick Martel", "Legend", "Shiftygism"

Always makes me chuckle when I see the pink Martel attire, reminds me of the Hasbro figure that I had - I threw it against my wall once in a temper as a kid and his foot broke off!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, glad you like him!

And Tim, I'd say the moveset is fairly accurate from watching a few top moves videos. The suplex/falcon arrow combo alt finish may be questionable, but I tossed it in as a big powerful desperation move to end with.

Also, you didn't have to delete your's from CC, I used it exclusively before giving a go at him, but I'm sure with as many great CAWs as you've been whipping out you probably needed some more slots, lol.

There's one more guy I may take a stab at but you, Raiee, and a few others have done fantastic work with the NJPW roster this year. I look forward to checking out your Makabe and Honma tonight before putting '18 on ice so I can dive into the Horizon dlc.

Thanks guys, glad you like him!

And Tim, I'd say the moveset is fairly accurate from watching a few top moves videos. The suplex/falcon arrow combo alt finish may be questionable, but I tossed it in as a big powerful desperation move to end with.

Also, you didn't have to delete your's from CC, I used it exclusively before giving a go at him, but I'm sure with as many great CAWs as you've been whipping out you probably needed some more slots, lol.

There's one more guy I may take a stab at but you, Raiee, and a few others have done fantastic work with the NJPW roster this year. I look forward to checking out your Makabe and Honma tonight before putting '18 on ice so I can dive into the Horizon dlc.

Thier logos and face the textures where tuff for Makabe and honma, I had to blend a lot with letter tattoos to match the skin, the letter tattoos are the only tattoos allow you to have a outline and glow. I was able to get the honmania logo off a shirt. If there is anything you can use off my caws please do! The moveset you have for Mike is perfect. I earsed my Mike and used yours. I use paint.net and an app called knockout to make png logos and tattoos. I also have all face textures for wrestling kingdom if anyone wants a particular wrestler from that game.

Awesome...thanks, Cuey! I was looking all around for some decent pics of his blue outfit. I'll definitely be updating the entrance attire and giving him his actual Big Mike logo (I had to settle for a t-shirt design), I unfortunately can't change the shape of the base areas on his singlet as I used a stencil and layering technique to keep the material options in effect, but I'm gonna tone down the gold on the next version.

And Curbstomp, I'll definitely look into that with the next update.

I should have something up tomorrow.

Archived