Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man thats the worst attire Seth has ever had, but great job on making the attire Gamevolt top notch as always, i just wish Seth chose a better looking attire.

The black and red attire from summerslam looked much better and went along with burn it down without being too in your face obvious about it like giant red and yellow flames everywhere.

That legit might be my favourite attire AJ has had since he arrived in WWE, and your version of it is pretty much perfect. Great job

Yeah i agree, my 2nd favorite is probably his all red attire, but yeah his RR attire is really nice those colors go so well together, and the black just makes them pop.

Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but are the Styles and Balor attires recolors or are there logos added? I can't tell from the pics to be honest and I'm running low on logo space.

I don't wanna speak for Gamevolt but imo Balor may just be recolored with in game designs, but AJ's RR attire definitely has some custom logos on it, both kickpad logos and the logos on his tights and gloves.

Archived