.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something threw me off about Punk's face, after comparing with pictures, the face itself is outstanding. I think his jawline is a little less sharp, it's either the jawline or the chin. Can't put my finger on it. Great work as always Raiee

Edit: Actually... I found pictures of him without his beard and it looks sharp. Ignore me.

Didn't see the original Punk but... I dunno. Something about this whole new lighting thing that's actually taking away from these shots, almost like it's coming off as a clay model. I'm sure it looks tons better in motion

Rethinking my whole Universe now with the prospect of this legit, disc level Punk. Hoping we'll get a shaved head/goatee era alt attire for him.

Yea I did as well, him vs Brock is how I'm gonna debut him

I'm thinking Punk and the Kings of Wrestling taking on the Bullet Club

Ok that Punk is unbelievable!!!! I know y'all hate requests in your topics but I'm begging you, please do Benoit again this year. Also, I'm not sure what you (or maybe 2K?) changed this year but those not only look photo-realistic also look like paintings in a way. Could be just screenshots. Either way, amamzing work, dude.

CM Punk looks phenomenal. Cant wait to download this! Has anyone downloaded this and experienced any issues? One person told me they were having crashes because of him. Just want to avoid the game save data crashing issues of last year while Im still hard at work on someone who also uses a lot of logos.

Archived