.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

Upload your showing caws, or dont Post your caws in forums or Twitter

You are the worst. You'll ignore all these responses and come back in a few days to say something else that's rude again. You are a creature of habit.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only sentiment I'll agree on is that Ryee could (keyword could) officially weigh in on whether he's uploading or not at this point.

Of course he really doesn't owe us even that. He could just be posting to judge the feedback and go from there.

Either way, definitely his prerogative. Ryee's already willfully given us so many unbelievably high quality caws that he doesn't have to upload his Okada of he's not feeling it.

Add in the fact that caw stealing is still very much running rampant in the CC and I couldn't blame him at all for not sharing.

Thanks again for everything Ryee, stay in good health and hope to see you around for 2K19.

WHY?

If Ryee saying he want not Upload Okada its fine, but making the Community waiting weeks and months ago without saying any Word is really stupid by Ryee.

Because every comment of yours is the same. In every topic. It's either request after request, saying something looks like shit without suggesting any improvements, or you pester creators to upload what they have previewed, basically saying "gimme gimme gimme". You come off as ungrateful and entitled

WHY?

If Ryee saying he want not Upload Okada its fine, but making the Community waiting weeks and months ago without saying any Word is really stupid by Ryee.

Because every comment of yours is the same. In every topic. It's either request after request, saying something looks like shit without suggesting any improvements, or you pester creators to upload what they have previewed, basically saying "gimme gimme gimme". You come off as ungrateful and entitled

^This.

• 2 weeks later...

I would imagine that most people caw slots this year are filled with your creations. You truely have mastered this years game. I honestly think that your creations are more realistic than 2K models. Not buttering you up, just wanted to compliment your efforts this year.

Man your caws are so amazing i have to download every one of them, even wrestlers i'm not really a fan of, if you make them i gotta download them cause they're that damn good. Can't wait to see the caws you make in 2K19.

It would be amazing if you started making caws of ingame wrestlers whos models aren't that good, cause i bet you could make them look way more authentic.

Like for instance Tommaso Ciampa, his ingame model is so off from what he really looks like now, i'd love to see you make him. I love Ciampa but i can't ever bring myself to play as his ingame model cause it looks so bad, his chest and abdomen look really weird as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, you uploaded the Okada? I was really enjoying people begging you for that one :(. Misawa is pretty tempting to grab, especially to see in motion. Great work as always

LMAO, my fault. I was strictly going by the first page of this topic. Everything listed was marked as "uploaded" so I thought you finally did it. Never mind

• 2 weeks later...

Archived