.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

^ Did I not say that I am fine with it if Ryee doesn't want to exclude DLC?

SMH

And just because I have other priorities, doesn't mean I don't want to enjoy the game too.

This is why I don't post often.

@Ryee - do what you gotta do. I'm an strong admirer of your work regardless.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say these are in game quality. But given how 2K can somehow miss the mark by miles, these are way beyond. Amazing.

Oh hell yeah Ryee! Thank you for doing this man. I really didn't want to make a formal request about making Kenny's new look, or someone making this look, so thank you for reading my mind and delivering brother. Appreciate it.

Any update as to when Red Dragon are getting uploaded? I'm keeping my eyes peeled

I think after TakeOver

I'm eagerly awaiting them!

But Ryee, please take as long as you need. The last thing I want is to get in the way and pester you. Keep up the brilliant work.

Ok i might be requesting but since @ryee u have recreated most of last years game (2k17) caws and more.. do you think u can recreate your zsj in this years game again? since your 2k17 zsj looks top notch and the quality is second to none, i can picture that your zsj for this year might be even better . Its a pity cuz he won the cup and is a prominent figure in njpw .Well this is just a suggestion and its your choice, before everybody starts bombarding me with hate msgs ( well ill just leave this here...runs)

A perfect Zack Sabre junior want Spot on for my NXT Universe Mode but Ryee must finished first Undisputed Era and NXT Ricochet.

I'm not a Fan from Submission Wrestlers but i played always with his ZSJ in 2K17

Ryee can finish whomever he wants, whenever he wants to finish them. No order needed.

Ryee can finish whomever he wants, whenever he wants to finish them. No order needed.

^This 100%. Ppl need to quit order a creator to make who they want them to make. Its just ignorant and makes the creator not wanna make them.

Archived