.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not feeling that Kota Ibushi that much if I'm honest. The eyes and the nose look off to me as well as the skin tone. Neck looks pretty thin and short as well (don't know if you can edit that). Attire looks really awesome though!

Any idea for the eyes and skin tone? Because the skin is actually from someone else skin I merged. :lol:

If only he stays in WWE a little while, maybe WWE could get a clear face shots of him.

sv2821.jpg

As for the neck, yeah.. I was looking for a longer one but sometimes he got this big traps, so I need to show the traps. lol

But you guys can change it if its just a neck. ;)

akkbr7.jpg

Not feeling that Kota Ibushi that much if I'm honest. The eyes and the nose look off to me as well as the skin tone. Neck looks pretty thin and short as well (don't know if you can edit that). Attire looks really awesome though!

Any idea for the eyes and skin tone? Because the skin is actually from someone else skin I merged. :lol:

If only he stays in WWE a little while, maybe WWE could get a clear face shots of him.

sv2821.jpg

As for the neck, yeah.. I was looking for a longer one but sometimes he got this big traps, so I need to show the traps. lol

But you guys can change it if its just a neck. ;)

akkbr7.jpg

I think the highlight on the eyelid should be more defined (could probably do this with a couple of designs ingame if you have the layers and don't want to have to redo the texture. The texture looks quite red so personally I would go towards a more yellow skin tone.

For the eyes, I think the top point needs to be brought down a touch to give the eyes a more round shape (just slightly) and brought up in the face a touch more.

I think the cheeks look too sunken (can't decide if it's the texture or the moprhing) and are too wide at the side. It's causing the cheeks to almost look too high up, even though they're not. At the moment the line where the cheek starts looks very harsh but it should be more blended into that area overall instead of such a stark transition. I'd bring the jaw outline in a touch too to help with this width issue. This in turn may end up making the neck look better!

I think the philtrum should be more defined on the texture too with the two vertical highlights being more obvious (especially from a distance).

Also the top lip looks as though it should be a little more full (just a touch) with the bottom lip a little less wide.

I'd add a little more nostril height (they're looking a bit short at the moment) and then raise the angle up a little more, but only a little bit.

They're all small tweaks and I can see when I compare side to side that a lot of it is there, but it just isn't quite clicking for me yet. It's super close, but I know from the quality of your other work that this can be better.

Of course this is all just my opinion! I hope the suggestions help though.

(One other thing, I'd probably make the jaw a little rounder overall, bringing the upperline of the jaw a little lower down. Also it looks as though the blue on the attire should be a little darker)

I think the highlight on the eyelid should be more defined (could probably do this with a couple of designs ingame if you have the layers and don't want to have to redo the texture. The texture looks quite red so personally I would go towards a more yellow skin tone.

For the eyes, I think the top point needs to be brought down a touch to give the eyes a more round shape (just slightly) and brought up in the face a touch more.

I think the cheeks look too sunken (can't decide if it's the texture or the moprhing) and are too wide at the side. It's causing the cheeks to almost look too high up, even though they're not. At the moment the line where the cheek starts looks very harsh but it should be more blended into that area overall instead of such a stark transition. I'd bring the jaw outline in a touch too to help with this width issue. This in turn may end up making the neck look better!

I think the philtrum should be more defined on the texture too with the two vertical highlights being more obvious (especially from a distance).

Also the top lip looks as though it should be a little more full (just a touch) with the bottom lip a little less wide.

I'd add a little more nostril height (they're looking a bit short at the moment) and then raise the angle up a little more, but only a little bit.

They're all small tweaks and I can see when I compare side to side that a lot of it is there, but it just isn't quite clicking for me yet. It's super close, but I know from the quality of your other work that this can be better.

Of course this is all just my opinion! I hope the suggestions help though.

(One other thing, I'd probably make the jaw a little rounder overall, bringing the upperline of the jaw a little lower down. Also it looks as though the blue on the attire should be a little darker)

Owh, thank you. This is very helpful, I will look onto that and update him later. ;)

Just a quick shout out to everyone, Cody's face have been updated with a new texture. So, any final suggestions? For attires maybe?

zods7p.jpg

And oh... before I forgot, these two also...

sfvw4k.jpg

Archived