.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boots logo placement are off on nwo hogan and tye dye hogan. You got my permission to import or use my logos on my Hogan. I tried sending you a personal message but it would not work. I hope you take the time and use my ideas. Other than that your Hogans are top notch.

You got Twitter? Any screenshots of your Hogan boots? But I do agree, i was having a hard time placing the logos on boots.

Amazing work again raiee, also really cool to see you doing someone like Hogan who I dont think anyone would ever have guessed you would do.

Would love to see you do a Velveteen Dream, or actually, Id love to see your version of Andrade Coen Almas - theres a few good versions of him but I imagine yours would put them all in the shade. Just my opinion but there isnt a truly brilliant Almas on CC yet. Or if there is, Im yet to find it.

Amazing work again raiee, also really cool to see you doing someone like Hogan who I dont think anyone would ever have guessed you would do.

Would love to see you do a Velveteen Dream, or actually, Id love to see your version of Andrade Coen Almas - theres a few good versions of him but I imagine yours would put them all in the shade. Just my opinion but there isnt a truly brilliant Almas on CC yet. Or if there is, Im yet to find it.

Defract made an awesome one if i remember correctly

This Hogan though, just amazing!

Yep, Defract & Oldsie made great Andrade's & Audayy made a great Dream.

Yep, Defract & Oldsie made great Andrade's & Audayy made a great Dream.

Thanks man Ill check those out.

Archived