Sandow Sets-Balor Club

AgeofSandow

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Sandow, I might just use the sets from 2k17 you did to copy most of the moves besides the newer ones over when the NXT pack comes out, but do you think you can do both Drew Mcintyre and Alesiter Black for 2k18 after the pack come out?

You did a fantastic job on Black in 2k17, had a lot of fun playing him, so I wonder if you can equally make Black's moveset in 2k18 just as awesome and badass! :D

I plan on doing them as soon as the DLC releases. Still my favorite wrestlers in WWE, and can't wait for Black to go for the title. Last year I loved to have Black go against Nakamura, Styles and Owens. It'll be even better with many of his strike combos in the game.

Yeah, especially since black out 1 and 2 are very similar to the combo you gave him in 2k17 in strikes section.

Aleister Black is truly awesome, he's not the next undertaker, cause there's only one Taker, and that's Mark himself. But he does have HUGE potentai to be just as legendary as Undertaker if they book him properly!

Tags are ageofsandow, sandowsets

@Raven, I can't. Haven't even worked on a moveset in two weeks, and won't start again for another week or so, after finals. Then two full batches of uploads I haven't researched yet. I think you should copy Asuka's moveset for her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived