Sandow Sets-Balor Club

AgeofSandow

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added Braun Strowman, Elias and Bray Wyatt

I just edited them, these movesets are awesome and well done!

Are you planning on doing Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate and Andrade Cien Almas next since their moves are now in?

Eventually. I've already started on my next sets

Don't read unless you saw Raw

Time to add the Curb Stomp into Rollins' finishers again!

I know right? I was like, where the hell did THAT come from? I wonder why he brought it back after a couple of years have gone by...

Same, couldn't believe my eyes. There wasn't even any set up...it just happened. Maybe it's allowed again?

I know right? I was like, where the hell did THAT come from? I wonder why he brought it back after a couple of years have gone by...

Same, couldn't believe my eyes. There wasn't even any set up...it just happened. Maybe it's allowed again?

*Fingers Crossed* I'd love to see him use that as a Big Match Finisher like how the Tombstone is to Kane. :D

*Fingers Crossed* I'd love to see him use that as a Big Match Finisher like how the Tombstone is to Kane. :D
Nah, back in full or not at all! It's is better than the knee. It also looks better on big dudes. Guys like Braun or Kane shouldn't fall to a ripcord knee.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind seeing Sets for Old School Undertaker(91-99),ABA Taker, Kane, Austin, Rock, Mick Foley/Mandkind, Current Sting/99, Sycho Sid, Vader, Bret Hart (WWE vs WCW), etc. I can name 10 more Legends or Sets you could work on if any of these interest you ? With the way the game is a person "could" if they wanted to make completely different sets for the same wrestler all depending on the choices they make. (Vague Explanation but you get my point :P)

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm going to start again in May because school ends and I'll just have work to contend with. Plus I'll be caught up on Dragon ball Super(english dub). My plan is to try continuing Undisputed Era, but since that might bore me into giving up again, I'll start working on other things instead. Those should be the women you wanted. I've been planning to do them for months lol.

• 4 months later...

Archived