CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Amazing Aries Creations (LARGE FINAL UPDATE Earthquake, Warrior, rude, Valentine, Von Erich many more)

Wwf legends hbk bret hart

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#41 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:44 PM

I don't even know if it's doable, but have you any plans to do Summerslam 92 Bret Hart please?

#42 queenie_paula

queenie_paula

Opener

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:48 PM

is there any way you can do chad gables newest white attire?

#43 brandonr4s

brandonr4s

Opener

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:21 AM

That Jake Roberts WM 8 attires is my favorite of his, nice work!

#44 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:45 AM

I don't even know if it's doable, but have you any plans to do Summerslam 92 Bret Hart please?

I have a bret hart rr93 and wm9 on the list to do in next legend batch but I can see what I can come up with for ss92 attire.

Isnt that the white and gold he wears if so yep Ill see what I can do. I also have some current women attires planned too since I never done alt attires or creations for women before. my daughter convinced me.

That Jake Roberts WM 8 attires is my favorite of his, nice work!

Thanks bro. Yep I like that attire he shouldve wore it more then once. I have some classic 80s jake roberts attires done and ready just gotta upload them soon as the next slots unlock on that save.

#45 MUCKYARSE

MUCKYARSE

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MUCKYARSE

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:28 AM

Any plans for some Rick Martel attires? :-)

Also any million dollar corporation attires for tatanka or even attires from his return to wwe in 2006 up for consideration?

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 25 October 2017 - 04:33 AM.

#46 queenie_paula

queenie_paula

Opener

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:44 PM

Isnt that the white and gold he wears if so yep Ill see what I can do. I also have some current women attires planned too since I never done alt attires or creations for women before. my daughter convinced me.

that is awesome and i thank your daughter too cause some of the current people need new attires

#47 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

that is awesome and i thank your daughter too cause some of the current people need new attires

I'm gonna start on all the logos tonight. 

Any plans for some Rick Martel attires? :-)

Also any million dollar corporation attires for tatanka or even attires from his return to wwe in 2006 up for consideration?

No martel this year. Im sure someone probaly made some on cc bc his attire are extremely easy and dont require any skills. all you do is throw on a jacket and add the model button and two triangles for handkerchief lol.

Those Tatanka attires you mentioned originally i was gonna do bc i still have the textures from last year I made for all those attires. but i realized they are a no go this year bc 2k made it now where we can't edit his apron cloth at all. So they are impossible to make now. If 2k fix it in a patch then yes I will create a few tatanka alt attires from those eras.

Edited by AmazingAries, 25 October 2017 - 10:16 PM.

#48 Captain Quint

Captain Quint
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:11 AM

Absolutely fantastic work, thank you for enriching my Golden Era / New Gen nostalgia! The Jannetty and Michaels CAWs in particular are stand outs, well done.

Long shot, but do you have any plans to do 1990 Legion of Doom too, by any chance? 

#49 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

Absolutely fantastic work, thank you for enriching my Golden Era / New Gen nostalgia! The Jannetty and Michaels CAWs in particular are stand outs, well done.

Long shot, but do you have any plans to do 1990 Legion of Doom too, by any chance? 

Thanks no plans for l.o.d. what I did was just download dynamite lod and just put my own logos on it to give them the wwf 1991 and wcw 95/96 look to use on my game.

Edited by AmazingAries, 27 October 2017 - 02:42 AM.

#50 SO_NY_

SO_NY_

Opener

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:33 AM

Send me the logos just need the face texture already have the attire logo

Edited by SO_NY_, 27 October 2017 - 12:33 AM.

#51 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:22 AM

Okay.

Edited by AmazingAries, 27 October 2017 - 08:14 AM.

#52 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:54 AM

Any chance you make HBK's WM25 & WM26 attires?

#53 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:48 PM

Any chance you make HBK's WM25 & WM26 attires?

NO not this year. But tyrant is gonna be making one of those attires.

#54 brandonr4s

brandonr4s

Opener

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:24 AM

Did you take down the green and white Warrior attires previewed right above Tito Santana? I can't find them.

#55 sleeper_agent007

sleeper_agent007

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:29 AM

Great creations, MAN. Thank you for sharing these! Any chance we'll be seeing Money Inc and Demolition from you?

#56 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:13 AM

Did you take down the green and white Warrior attires previewed right above Tito Santana? I can't find them.

Yea i had took him down last week and forgot to re-upload it after I unlocked the next rank. but I'll put it back up for you sometime tomorrow. I also have another batch of creations done that I'm gonna preview and upload.

Great creations, MAN. Thank you for sharing these! Any chance we'll be seeing Money Inc and Demolition from you?

Thanks bro. I don't have any plans for those or atleast at this moment even though we definately do need a good Ted dibease and irs.

Edited by AmazingAries, 30 October 2017 - 04:42 AM.

#57 brandonr4s

brandonr4s

Opener

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:50 AM

Yea i had took him down last week and forgot to re-upload it after I unlocked the next rank. but I'll put it back up for you sometime tomorrow. I also have another batch of creations done that I'm gonna preview and upload.

Thanks bro. I don't have any plans for those or atleast at this moment even though we definately do need a good Ted dibease and irs.

Thanks. Yeah I want those Warrior attires and any other Jake Roberts you have.

As always, great work and thanks for answering questions on here. Take care, man.

#58 The Ingobernable

The Ingobernable

Opener

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

Dude, 2k should take note of your attires. Those Rick Rude attires from WCW are sick. The Randy Savage WCW attires as well. Those are not all, but those stand out. Got to mention the Kerry Von Erich one's as well. And the Rockers plus the early 90's HBK. LOL. You're hooking up my old school profile. You think about doing Hayes/Garvin Freebird attires from WCW in the early 90's with all the wild colors?

Edited by The Ingobernable, 30 October 2017 - 07:27 PM.

#59 AsTro_YT

AsTro_YT

New Talent

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • SEN (PS3): iTz_AsTr0_x
  • Twitter: iTzAsTr0x

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:07 AM

I love you for this...

#60 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:29 PM

@Brandonr4s I'll upload that warrior tonight I apologize for delay I was extremely busy with some work stuff. Also I have several jake roberts finished ready to upload I just need like 100 more downloads on that profile to unlock the last tier.

@Theingobernable thanks bro. I just had to make a 4th profile(will be my last lol) so I can upload some stuff tonight that I just finished up previews will be up on here tonight soon as I upload them. Far as freebirds I also thought about making that attire on last year game but now that I created another profile I may give it a go.

@iTz AsTr0 x Thanks alot. I just try to make the game fun and make rare creations that no one else makes.

Edited by AmazingAries, 01 November 2017 - 11:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wwf legends, hbk, bret hart