CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Amazing Aries Creations (LARGE FINAL UPDATE Earthquake, Warrior, rude, Valentine, Von Erich many more)

Wwf legends hbk bret hart

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#21 MUCKYARSE

MUCKYARSE

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MUCKYARSE

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:52 PM

Sincere thank you for the hbk bright red attire / dull red and the two black with white and black crotch attires 2K never put later career attires of hbk in the game very pleased and happy thank you

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 17 October 2017 - 06:44 PM.

#22 rtec1

rtec1

New Talent

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:34 PM

Any chance of some original Hart Foundation attires? And a more classic look for Bulldog?

#23 gamre30

gamre30

New Talent

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • SEN (PS3): gamre30

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:46 PM

I second the sentiment about HBK. His more current attires fit better into my universe and you do a great job on these. Thank you. Will you be doing any more current Macho attires?

#24 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,722 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:32 PM

How does the rude caw work as far as the robe in rudes entrance? Does it have any effect on the audio like in 2k16?

#25 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:45 AM

Thanks fellas.

First page updated with another The Rockers slot, Shawn Michaels 1992, and Marty Jannetty solo slot.

Edited by AmazingAries, 19 October 2017 - 04:49 AM.

#26 LedZepFan1981

LedZepFan1981

Jobber

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • SEN (PS3): gareth5506 (PS4)

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:39 AM

Amazing work. Is your HBK 92 attire on a CAW or the in-game model? If not, could you put the attire on an in-game model please?

#27 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:41 PM

Amazing work. Is your HBK 92 attire on a CAW or the in-game model? If not, could you put the attire on an in-game model please?

Thank you bro. its a caw version only for now. I dont really like using hbk pre 1995 attires on in game model bc it looks like a old man and dont have the mullet lol. Later down the road if I have any slots left I may do a limited time in game version like I did last year.

Edited by AmazingAries, 21 October 2017 - 07:36 PM.

#28 brandonr4s

brandonr4s

Opener

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

Do you have any more Jake Roberts attires?

#29 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

Do you have any more Jake Roberts attires?

Yep i sure do and some more ravishing rick rude too. Only the one jake roberts and rick rude slots pictured above is uploaded to cc now. But I got more of the ones I did last year already done on wwe 2k18 just waiting for open slot to upload to cc. Last time I looked I think that save needed like 47 more downloads before the next tier unlocks.

Edited by AmazingAries, 21 October 2017 - 07:37 PM.

#30 MUCKYARSE

MUCKYARSE

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

I cant even use Ravishing Rick Ride this year that God awful music they have for him this year Is atrocious its been accurate the last couple years even cactus jack theme sucks too and although Vaders is accurate to the version they added this year they could have kept last years vader and called this years vader something like vader 91 like they do with the others in the game

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 21 October 2017 - 07:56 PM.

#31 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

I cant even use Ravishing Rick Ride this year that God awful music they have for him this year Is atrocious its been accurate the last couple years even cactus jack theme sucks too and although Vaders is accurate to the version they added this year they could have kept last years vader and called this years vader something like vader 91 like they do with the others in the game

Yep the new bootleg music for rude, papa Shango, cactus and others is trash. Rude's is the same music they are using on wwe network now and at his hall of fame induction bc wwe lost the license of the original music. But hey there's nothing we can do about it gotta work with what we have even caws don't have no fitting music or authentic entrances. It's a case of we damned if we do and damned if we dont lol. The Only reason I made some rude attires so I can use him in my 88-89 era universe. We really need custom music back but from looks of it we are never gonna have it back on ps4 or atleast for several years due to the way the whole music industry changed.

Edited by AmazingAries, 21 October 2017 - 09:15 PM.

#32 MUCKYARSE

MUCKYARSE

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:20 PM

Im glad you make rude attires though still as hardly anyone else makes them I wouldnt want you to stop I just cant stand their whole issues with the themes licenses in 2017 from a billion dollar company. A modern hbk with modern trons wouldnt go a miss too to go with your attires really need a half up half down hair style with stubble, the mizs mini tron is the closest

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 21 October 2017 - 09:21 PM.

#33 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:31 PM

They are probaly doing a budget cut still and being cheap by not wanting to renew alot music licenses bc they would have to pay royalties. I know in wwe last year they cut alot of the Pyro from several superstar entrances on tv to save money. I agree it's time for a new or another alt hbk in game model and attires bc the two in game now are tired. I would love for the modern hbk you described and also early 90s hbk to be in the game.

#34 MUCKYARSE

MUCKYARSE

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:38 PM

Yeah definitely Im still gutted about the Rude theme I mean he was in the class of 2017 HOF youd think now more than ever it would have been in.

Just like undertaker I think there should be multiple eras of wrestlers in the game.

Rick Rude perm and wcw simply ravishing should make the game IMO

Also sensational Sherri era hbk along modern 05-10 hbk should be in.

Id like to see a triple era hogan when they finally allow back in the game

#35 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:08 AM

That 1992 HBK is absolutely on point. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Heartbreak Kid has entered the building".

#36 MUCKYARSE

MUCKYARSE

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:08 PM

Think I will use Rick Rude and try and give him a wcw style theme from another one in the game I can find any chance youll be doing wcw rude attires or more wwf ones?

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 25 October 2017 - 04:28 AM.

#37 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

That 1992 HBK is absolutely on point. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Heartbreak Kid has entered the building".

Thank you. All that's missing is a good sensational sherri.

More hbk attires and rick rude wwf and wcw attires added to first page. All uploaded on CC.

I have atleast dozen more creations done waiting. I'll preview some of those soon when I take pics.

#38 Tyrant185

Tyrant185

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,058 posts
  • Gamertag: Tyrant185
  • SEN (PS3): Tyrant185
  • Twitter: @Tyrant185

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:32 AM

Epic work on these man. Props.

Loving the Rude and Quake attires in particular.

#39 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:59 AM

Epic work on these man. Props.

Loving the Rude and Quake attires in particular.

Thanks Ty. I appreciate it.

#40 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:43 PM

First page updated with jake the snake roberts, ultimate warrior and tatanka.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wwf legends, hbk, bret hart