HeatingPython58 CAWs: Updated James Drake & Zack Gibson added

HeatingPython58

I pretty much just watch Progress and Fighting Spirit in the uk so if they're not in either of those that much I don't really know about them. Yeah I saw about him retiring, his jaw looked in a sorry state. It's a shame, what I've seen of him is really good. I'm doing Jimmy Jones (Zlatan) atm. He's technically not in Progress unless you count the ring crew, which I do. He's from my town and a good mate of mine too so I thought I'd try making him. Plus I need jobbers for my universe mode LOLZ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I've had a go at Ligero, it looked pretty wank tbh. He's kind of defined by his horns and there's no options that really look anything like them in the game so it's hard to do a decent one.

Who was after a Dave Mastiff? I've had a go at him, tags and screenshots in the original post.

#Nailedit. Mastiff looks like legit in-game and massive.

Cheers.

So, to quote Goldeberg, "Who's Next?"

Cheers buddy. I've had a go at Haskins (pics & tags in original post.) I'm gonna try Flash Morgan next, which is probably gonna hinge on how accurate I can get his stupid mod trousers.

That's weird. Cheers mate. I'm just working on redoing my Grizzled Young Vets atm, Gibson looked alright so I've just updated his gear a bit, but Drake is pretty much new from scratch. I'll post screen shots/tags when they're done.

DebABTkW4AAzenu.jpg

That ring jacket on J.D looks sick, needed a CAW of him for a while so I'm looking forward to this

Archived