Will day one patch drop @12 tonight?

laycool86

I just pray the patch doesn't screw anything else up, it would be nice for a patch to come out and fix all the problems and not cause any more.

I am smart enough to know that won't happen. 2K don't even test the game so how do they make sure it doesn't cause anymore issues?

the 8 man matches (not the match itself but referees reaction/in general) need a patch but i havent had a patch yet

The refs need general fixing all around. Their necks barely or don't move at all.

I've noticed a few models w this problem. Bobby Roode appears to have a stiff neck as well.

the 8 man matches (not the match itself but referees reaction/in general) need a patch but i havent had a patch yet

The refs need general fixing all around. Their necks barely or don't move at all.

i havent noticed their body movements but the fact that ive had 8 man tag matches and now 6 man tag matches matches where the referee wont count the pinfall after a finish straight away is annoying as hell so for example the referee would only count after my partner chucked the opponent trying to break the pin outside the ring IF they happened if he got laid out in the ring no count

Archived