Young Bucks Contacted for 2K19

SproilerBlotch

https://www.sportskeeda.com/gaming/wwe-news-hottest-independent-tag-team-contacted-for-wwe-2k19

According to a report in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, The Young Bucks have been contacted to be a part of WWE 2K19 by the franchise.

Unfortunately, from the looks of it, it does not have to do with a run with the company, but instead because many gamers play as The Young Bucks, even though they're not a part of the roster. It is to be noted that Sting, Goldberg and The Ultimate Warrior all joined/rejoined the company, after being characters in 2K game.

Based on the popularity of the tag team in the 'Create-A-Wrestler' mode in previous editions of the game, the company that is in charge of the game contacted the highly popular duo for motion capture work. Ironically, this comes after the 'Cease and Desist' order placed on the duo by WWE. In many ways, this is an acknowledgment of the fact that independent wrestling is hotter than it ever has been in the past. The Young Bucks have never wrestled for WWE and their style of wrestling has also gained much criticism from those within the company, as well.

However, with the NXT system acknowledging the popularity and the influence of independent wrestling in today's marketplace, it would not be an impossibility to see The Young Bucks in WWE some day. Many have dreamed of a program between The Young Bucks and The Revival and this dream feud may just transpire some day.

Stay tuned to Sportskeeda Wrestling for more updates about this situation. As for us, we know who we're going to play WWE 2K19 as.

eh, dont believe everything you read. i had someone reach out to them without realizing there was a cease & desist.

no begging - just wanted to see if they were interested.

Mh... But how can I exagerate and stretch this for clicks and views?

eh, dont believe everything you read. i had someone reach out to them without realizing there was a cease & desist.

no begging - just wanted to see if they were interested.

Mh... But how can I exagerate and stretch this for clicks and views?

Incompetent 2K worker reaches out to Young Bucks even though they just got a C&D from WWE? :P

Its crazy how just one thriving tag team outside of WWE is creating this line in the sand and disconnect of sorts between WWE wrestlers and management. That Hot Topic deal really seemed to be the thing that got Vinces attention finally. God forbid anyone find a way to make something along the lines of WWE money without being in WWE. When they were just letting the Bucks be, it wasnt affecting their business whatsoever, and now youre just giving them and New Japan fanboys 10x the power by constantly trying to cockblock this roll theyre on. I dunno man.

When I first came across the news, it was worded as if the Young Bucks would straight up be in the game. Like they would not only mo-cap, but appear as playable just because of their popularity. And then the news shapeshifted around all day and now its just someone reached out to see if there was interest. So I always took it with a grain of salt. Would still be cool though.

Its crazy how just one thriving tag team outside of WWE is creating this line in the sand and disconnect of sorts between WWE wrestlers and management. That Hot Topic deal really seemed to be the thing that got Vinces attention finally. God forbid anyone find a way to make something along the lines of WWE money without being in WWE. When they were just letting the Bucks be, it wasnt affecting their business whatsoever, and now youre just giving them and New Japan fanboys 10x the power by constantly trying to cockblock this roll theyre on. I dunno man.

When I first came across the news, it was worded as if the Young Bucks would straight up be in the game. Like they would not only mo-cap, but appear as playable just because of their popularity. And then the news shapeshifted around all day and now its just someone reached out to see if there was interest. So I always took it with a grain of salt. Would still be cool though.

Well the only reason they are making money was copying wwe stuff. Have they really ever done something orignal

Well the only reason they are making money was copying wwe stuff. Have they really ever done something orignal

Who ever really does anything original? Not many people. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy. Im not a huge Bucks guy. I like them alot as people more than I ever cared to really sit down and watch their matches unless they happened to be on television at the time or it was a big New Japan Show. But I see the impact that they, for whatever number of reasons, have made, and I respect the hell out of them for it. Plenty of people copy DX and NWO and dont make that kind of impact.

Who ever really does anything original? Not many people. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy. Im not a huge Bucks guy. I like them alot as people more than I ever cared to really sit down and watch their matches unless they happened to be on television at the time or it was a big New Japan Show. But I see the impact that they, for whatever number of reasons, have made, and I respect the hell out of them for it. Plenty of people copy DX and NWO and dont make that kind of impact.

There good but people love spot monkeys and that what they are they play off nostalgia of older fans watching njpw

Archived