Enough is enough, it's time to take stand

Crowley

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that was foul. I love Jay Briscoe, but that was foul. What effecf did it have on hus career anyway?

Never going to WWE.

Was he about to? Damn.

Wonder if he can get away with "I was playing a character, it was all in kayfabe", even though Jay Briscoe's character is basically Jay Briscoe.

Yeah, that was foul. I love Jay Briscoe, but that was foul. What effecf did it have on hus career anyway?

Never going to WWE.

Was he about to? Damn.

Wonder if he can get away with "I was playing a character, it was all in kayfabe", even though Jay Briscoe's character is basically Jay Briscoe.

No, not in this day and age. Not when you have weirdos digging up old shit and using it to get people fired. Jericho even said how Vince fined him for being an offensive heel in one of the LATAM countries, so yeah.

Troll tread? If not find something better to do ffs! People these days bitch about everything.

Says the guy posting on a forum to bitch about someone posting on a forum to bitch.
Says the guy posting on a forum to bitch about someone posting on a forum to bitch about someone posting on a forum to bitch.

Ok! As a part of the LGBT community I would like to say that there are far more other unethical or Sexist reasons the WWE should be firing some People (Kevin Dunn anyone?).

Alone the fact that Bill Dermott had the freedom to act like he did against many Talent (Male and Female) and also got several of them that tried to speak up fired Shows that things like that were and still are "normal" behind the Scenes until People making the social media buzz about them so Vince has no Chance then to react (Which lead to Bil thankfullyl quitting).

Then the "Be a Star" Bullshit when they are bullying Talent backstage or letting them get bullied by Cena and Co.

Then you have them promoting the Susan G Gomen scam allover the world and even creating womens belts for them...

These are only a few of the wrong things that were and still going on within the Company and I think they are more important then the question on "why there are no gay characters on screen" because let's be honest, I've yet to see a gay character being portrayed properly on screen in such promotions.

They are mostly totally cliche based, getting humiliated by everyone or they make them act like little bitchy girls.

They are also like 99,9% heels since "gay is bad" so thanks but no thanks.

Other than that the WWE is PG anyway so the closest to a gay character we will get that looks properly will be someone like Velveteen Dream down in NXT (the guy is awesome :) ) and that's ok for me.

As a sidenote: I could care less about what AJ or Daniel think about gays, if they are personally against it then so be it.

Using "*Censored* and *censored*" the whole time only shows that they are immature and if they would use such Terms or Support them when it Comes to their Kids then even worse and sad.

It is their private life and their own concern though which has nothing to do with their Job as long as they don't do something bad against gay People (like bullying them backstage because they are what they are, hurting people and so on...).

Troll tread? If not find something better to do ffs! People these days bitch about everything.

Says the guy posting on a forum to bitch about someone posting on a forum to bitch.
Says the guy posting on a forum to bitch about someone posting on a forum to bitch about someone posting on a forum to bitch.

Damn you got me.

To be fair, Darren Young was acknowledged as being gay and done so in a tasteful manner. No cliche stuff. He was also given a few opportunities.

To be honest they used it as an Advantage to Showcase that they are open minded and let it die right after (along with his small push).

So it was rather a Marketing stint than anything else.

To be fair, Darren Young was acknowledged as being gay and done so in a tasteful manner. No cliche stuff. He was also given a few opportunities.

To be honest they used it as an Advantage to Showcase that they are open minded and let it die right after (along with his small push).

Omg. Youd say this no matter what they did. There is really no winning.

Not to mention...Darren Young was injured when he came out, then he returned, got a push, failed to connect and therefore was demoted to Main Event. It's not like they actively worked against him in that

Not to mention...Darren Young was injured when he came out, then he returned, got a push, failed to connect and therefore was demoted to Main Event. It's not like they actively worked against him in that

He did get that one tag title run.

It has nothing to do with "no winning" it is the truth.

If your employee Comes out to you, you accept it, say everything is good (or not depending on how you think) and that's it.

You don't immediately start a campaign, bringing it up on the press and tv.

So of course it was all Marketing.The wwe always takes Advantage from such Things, it's nothing new.

To also clear the missunderstandings: I never said they buried him or something because of that.

Just meant that they took Advantage of the "buzz" and let it die after it was done for, that's all.

No. They wouldnt have let it die if he got over. And the push didnt come right after he came out. It was more than a few months afterwards.

Plus you just contradicted yourself. You talked about having openly gay characters showcased in a respectful manner. You got one. Now youre saying to leave it backstage and not bring it up again.

No. They wouldnt have let it die if he got over. And the push didnt come right after he came out. It was more than a few months afterwards.

Plus you just contradicted yourself. You talked about having openly gay characters showcased in a respectful manner. You got one. Now youre saying to leave it backstage and not bring it up again.

Don't bother, you'll never win with him.

I loath homophobia and racism but I don't wish bad things on them like getting fired and ending up like Hogan, unless their believes interferes with their work.

If some of my favorite wrestlers like AJ Styles really are homophobes, that sucks but I still have a ton of respect for the man's character and ring work. He's still my #1 guy in wwe right now

Archived