• Please log in to reply
1199 replies to this topic

#1181 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,378 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:01 PM

I got the bug/glitch where I download a caw and the logos on their attire don't show up.  Lame.

You've probably downloaded a really old caw.

#1182 milf_wrangler_1981

milf_wrangler_1981
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Milf_Wrangler_81

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:02 PM

re #2 - you're saying you signed out the guest controller and you still received the error? 

and do you have any created content in game already? 

i hate to do this but if it's still happening i might suggest rebooting the game w/o a guest controller signed in. that might solve the problem, or it might not. 

Yes and nope. Just emailed the report to 2k, got a ticket and whatnot.

re #2 - you're saying you signed out the guest controller and you still received the error? 

and do you have any created content in game already? 

i hate to do this but if it's still happening i might suggest rebooting the game w/o a guest controller signed in. that might solve the problem, or it might not. 

Yes and nope. Just emailed the report to 2k, got a ticket and whatnot.

I'm having the exact same issue. I deleted the game and am reinstalling it. If it works, I'll let you know.

#1183 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,026 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:11 PM

Wait, so since when can you not have an all female Rumble? I just tried one in this game for the first time this year and.....what? Lol. Bro this game is trash. Virtually anything I randomly decide to do has weird ass limitations.

Edited by ANTI-, 24 June 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#1184 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 21,715 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

Wait, so since when can you not have an all female Rumble? I just tried one in this game for the first time this year and.....what? Lol. Bro this game is trash. Virtually anything I randomly decide to do has weird ass limitations.

We have never had the option for a female rumble. Dunno why you are surprised by it.

#1185 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,026 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:24 PM

We have never had the option for a female rumble. Dunno why you are surprised by it.

Couldve sworn Ive had some in past games. God these games are just aggravating at every turn. If it werent for caws being one of my only hobbies, I would quit wrestling video games altogether. Theres no win. Nothing is gonna look as good as these games, and then the other games with quote-unquote great gameplay that everyone praises look like something from when I was like 12.

#1186 KingKhan18

KingKhan18

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,262 posts
  • Gamertag: UntouchedKhan51

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

When I play multi-man matches offline, the targeting system works fine, but on Xbox Live, I have no control over picking which opponent to target. The game just randomly picks for me. I've lost a lot of triple threat matches because of this.

#1187 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 22 July 2018 - 11:01 PM

Anyone else having issues with custom championships in multiman matches? When the ref holds it up, and at the title intro - some of the textures are either missing, or glitched.  Funny thing is, when the Champion is wearing it to the ring, it shows up fine.

#1188 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,026 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 11:30 PM

Middle rope front dropkick pretty much always has had this weird elevation glitch when initiating the animation. Seems to have just gotten worse over time, as it wasn't as much of an issue when I first created Hana Kimura and assigned that to her as a signature. Also, the tag move after is just a bonus. I'm in a bind. I wish very much to be able to make women even shorter than 5'1", as alot of joshis tend to be in Stardom, and yet, I also hope even moreso that they really focused on tighening up everything to do with people under 5'5" that involves the ropes. It's just been so bad all year with 2K18.

Middle rope dropkick glitch here: https://streamable.com/0vki3

#1189 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,039 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:26 AM

Middle rope front dropkick pretty much always has had this weird elevation glitch when initiating the animation. Seems to have just gotten worse over time, as it wasn't as much of an issue when I first created Hana Kimura and assigned that to her as a signature. Also, the tag move after is just a bonus. I'm in a bind. I wish very much to be able to make women even shorter than 5'1", as alot of joshis tend to be in Stardom, and yet, I also hope even moreso that they really focused on tighening up everything to do with people under 5'5" that involves the ropes. It's just been so bad all year with 2K18.

Middle rope dropkick glitch here: https://streamable.com/0vki3

Similar bug occurs with facing-away diving moves too, sometimes. They kinda teleport a little bit off the turnbuckle as they go for their jump.

#1190 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Legend

• Members
  • 5,700 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 11:45 PM

Not a bug but screw the being number 1 on Royal Rumble for My Player Mode.

#1191 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Opener

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:35 AM

Not necessarily a glitch but what the hell is up with that spilt second black screen during the beginning of Finn Balors entrance?

#1192 Ziggy Vercetti

Ziggy Vercetti

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real"

• Members
  • 58,237 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:08 PM

Still doesnt make any sense how the hashtags for CC is still shit -_-

Dont give a *Censored* bout your shitty ass caw or created arena

Edited by Ziggy*, 09 August 2018 - 08:09 PM.

#1193 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:02 PM

Tried a tournament with damage carry over and damage only seem to carry over for opponents. My health seem to reset to full after each one.

#1194 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,039 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:05 PM

Carry Over Damage has been broken since, I think 2K16.

#1195 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:12 PM

Carry Over Damage has been broken since, I think 2K16.

Could have been only tried it now as a way to see what may be in store in tower mode.

#1196 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,039 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:15 PM

I doubt Tower Mode would use the same coding as tournament, since tournament has been an afterthought for quite a while vs Tower Mode which they're actively advertising. At least thats my thought process anyway.

#1197 JoeShmoee

JoeShmoee

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jsichh

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:53 PM

A few weeks ago I was playing a match between Trish and someone else, suddenly Litas music hit and she attacked Trish. Just as the fight got good, the game spazzed out on me. 🙄

#1198 KingKhan18

KingKhan18

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,262 posts
  • Gamertag: UntouchedKhan51

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:53 AM

Are you sure you have the attack feature disabled?

#1199 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,378 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:04 PM

Sucks they've fixed the glitch where if someone has an exclusive entrance, you could just copy that entrance over somebody else's if you want to give it to them. Default Cena has 2 exclusive title entrances and I'm tryna give one to 2010 Cena, who has none lol.

#1200 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,499 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:47 PM

Sucks they've fixed the glitch where if someone has an exclusive entrance, you could just copy that entrance over somebody else's if you want to give it to them. Default Cena has 2 exclusive title entrances and I'm tryna give one to 2010 Cena, who has none lol.

That was a glitch? Why would you even fix something like that? Sometimes I don't understand these guys' priorities

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugs, glitches, glitch, error