Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said you were done playing 2K18 at least twice on this thread. Will you ever actually stop playing?

Cant even dive off a ladder onto an opponent on the stage. Dean on the table laid out and I cant drive in him. This has been happening for a while now. Legit done with the game. I just uninstalled. Cant take it anymore. *shrugs*

In the most respect way possible, thats not your concern. If I want to rant, get pissed and delete the game only to download it and try again, Ill do that. Why? Because my money brought the game. *shrugs*

I don't know how many patches ago this happened or if anyone has mentioned it yet but...quite a few of the *hold square* (strong strike) rope moves don't work now and instead trigger the first *x* grapple. For example, Sheamus' Beats Of Bodhran 2 instead triggers a Rope Hung Suplex.

Also, Shoulder Breaker 1 no longer triggers as a limb target grapple, now it just lifts them into carry position: shoulder.

You said you were done playing 2K18 at least twice on this thread. Will you ever actually stop playing?

Cant even dive off a ladder onto an opponent on the stage. Dean on the table laid out and I cant drive in him. This has been happening for a while now. Legit done with the game. I just uninstalled. Cant take it anymore. *shrugs*

In the most respect way possible, thats not your concern. If I want to rant, get pissed and delete the game only to download it and try again, Ill do that. Why? Because my money brought the game. *shrugs*
I'm not saying it's my concern, you can do what you want, but.... it's just a very curious thing to me that you despise the game so badly you've uninstalled it twice, but everytime you quit you come right back. I'm just baffled that you're wasting your time playing a game that pisses you off so *censored*ing badly, when you could use that time to play a game/games you enjoy. Of course, I have no say in what you do, I'm not demanding you to stop playing the game or anything... I'm just expressing my opinon. I just don't understand why you don't stop playing for good if it frustrates you that much.

Again, it doesnt concern YOU. I will complain all I want about a product I purchased. Go find something else to occupy your time. Tf.

Again, I wasn't saying it was my concern. But whatever, I have better things to do than argue with a guy that constantly complains about a game, yet still uses his free time to play it. Have fun looking for things to complain about.

I don't know how many patches ago this happened or if anyone has mentioned it yet but...quite a few of the *hold square* (strong strike) rope moves don't work now and instead trigger the first *x* grapple. For example, Sheamus' Beats Of Bodhran 2 instead triggers a Rope Hung Suplex.

This game truly exhausts me, I can't imagine what the developers were going through trying to fix this mess. As usual, certain bugs appear to happen only in certain arenas...but now with BOB2, I've got a move that didn't work for me in the RAW arena in September, working just fine now that the calendar has flipped to October.

As someone mentioned earlier, no wonder they couldn't fix the game, we're all having different bugs! And worse yet, some of us can't even get consistency in the bugs we DO get!

And a big PFFFFT to the guy who thinks we've lost the right to complain after we've thrown our hands up in disgust time and time again.

Is minding other peoples business a profession you enjoy? Maybe some of us have digital copies so there is no returning. For someone who has better things to do you certainly find yourself right back where you started. Like are you 2Ks pay roll? This is a bugs and glitches thread. If you want bubble gum and rainbows where nothing is ever wrong, I suggest you create a thread and hibernate there.

I disagree. Again, I wasnt wrong. I was minding my business talking about the issues I have with the game I purchased. If he wouldve never quoted me we wouldnt be in this. Yeah I was discussing bugs, and he took it off topic. Come to think of it, you would indeed make a great mod. Im out. Done with this entire site. How do I delete my account? Ive reached my limit with online forums.

Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to flamebait or troll or anything.I was simply wondering why you didn't just give up the game if it frustrated you so much, that's all. I didn't have any bad intentions with my posts, and of course I don't have a say in whether you continue to play 2K18, I understand perfectly that it's your choice. I just didn't get why you were still playing the game if it was glitching out on you and all that, I was just expressing that view.I apologize for going off topic. I'm not going to go off topic again, I'm just trying to be clear it wasn't my intention to make you quit Caws.ws.

To get back on topic: I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but the number of kickouts in matches are just ridiculous. Even with AI opponents, it usually takes at the very least 3 sigs and 3 finishers to keep them down for a three count. Once, it took 6 of each to win.

To get back on topic: I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but the number of kickouts in matches are just ridiculous. Even with AI opponents, it usually takes at the very least 3 sigs and 3 finishers to keep them down for a three count. Once, it took 6 of each to win.

How's that finisher strength slider lookin?

Just spent an hour and a half going through my logos in an attempt to make room for a Rey Mysterio. After having deleted 4 caws, including a Hiromu Takahashi that had a whopping 17 logos I can still not download what I want. I'm at 930 logos and 242 MB.

While playing my universe mode, I had it set up to have Natalya call out Ember Moon. When it started up, in place of Natalya was Bray Wyatt, complete with Natalya's walk and mannerisms. When it came time for Ember to come out, it was instead Big E. Kind of frustrating, but I couldn't help but laugh.

Is " returning something for your money back" like a foreign concept to you guys?

What??? When and where was this option presented? I pre-ordered mine from GameStop, and to the best of my knowledge, their refund policy has not changed from money back within 7 days of purchase...

Most stores I have seen have a policy with games that states exchange for same item only if unopened and no returns/exchanges if opened unless defective. .

Some stores dont even do the money back at all with games.

Archived