Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Since november, and when it occurs is rather random, but it is definitely connected to created content. There's a noticable increase in how often it occurs the more created content you use. PPVs usually get it the most as well, to the point where I had a PPV I simply had to skip because nothing would allow me to play it.

The random ones are the worst. Can't fix it if you can't pinpoint it :(

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since november, and when it occurs is rather random, but it is definitely connected to created content. There's a noticable increase in how often it occurs the more created content you use. PPVs usually get it the most as well, to the point where I had a PPV I simply had to skip because nothing would allow me to play it.

Like I said, I am 90 percent sure it has something to do with created content. The more you use, the more it happens. On my save that is all caws, all custom shows, all custom arenas with custom belts (IE everything is custom) it happens horrible frequently.

It is possible to bypass this bug if you can get to the first match by just jumping to the next match each time without exiting back out to the match card, but its getting into that first match thats the problem.

So the problem the game is having for whatever reason is the loading of the actual show's match card? The matches themselves will load fine if you make it that far?

Like I said, I am 90 percent sure it has something to do with created content. The more you use, the more it happens. On my save that is all caws, all custom shows, all custom arenas with custom belts (IE everything is custom) it happens horrible frequently.

It is possible to bypass this bug if you can get to the first match by just jumping to the next match each time without exiting back out to the match card, but its getting into that first match thats the problem.

That does sound quite familiar to me. In 2k14 I had something similar happening where my game always froze when I tried to play a match with certain created wrestlers. I was able to fix the issue by copy/pasting the ones I thought caused the issue and then deleting the originals. Of course back then the Caws were not sorted by alphabets, so it was easier to see which one is the copy and which is the original.

That does sound quite familiar to me. In 2k14 I had something similar happening where my game always froze when I tried to play a match with certain created wrestlers. I was able to fix the issue by copy/pasting the ones I thought caused the issue and then deleting the originals. Of course back then the Caws were not sorted by alphabets, so it was easier to see which one is the copy and which is the original.

This isn't a freeze though, its quite literally just a black screen infinite loop, never moving past it, but the game is still running.

So.. Signed on to have a quick match today before I leave for some stuff I gotta do, aaaand... I can't get to the main menu. infinite loading screen after the "press any button" bit. Restarting the console did not fix this.

EDIT: never mind, seems to have fixed it now.. after waiting 20 minutes.

Has anyone else had this happen in my career and if anyone knows of any fix?!

I am defending my title (Ive even lost title changed brands got another title) and when it does the introductions in the ring the ring announcer announcers opponent butting is my caw standing there without title and then on my introduction it shows my caw with title. This didnt happen when my caw was in nxt, just wondering if there is after a patch update as when they patch update something gets fixed but then something goes wrong. Game is broken (or is it woken DELETE) on so many parts

For some raisin Batista does not show up in my power rankings.

Batista (and rvd) used to not show for me either. I deleted the dlc and redownloaded it and they showed up.

Since the patch during title matches the commentary talks about different titles than the ones on the line. Was using hardcore title. They called it the United States title all match.

You said you were done playing 2K18 at least twice on this thread. Will you ever actually stop playing?

Cant even dive off a ladder onto an opponent on the stage. Dean on the table laid out and I cant drive in him. This has been happening for a while now. Legit done with the game. I just uninstalled. Cant take it anymore. *shrugs*

My number says DATA SIZE 93/1024 MB. Is that too much? I still can't download anything even after deleting about a hundred logos.

Huh. That's odd. Now I'm questioning my rationale. But from everything I experienced, I've always freed up space getting rid of large MB logos. I have around 985 total logos and 273 MB filled, and the only things i can download are things with not many logos and the logos must be small. It would be nice if 2K would give us a definitive explanation on the logo limit, because the 1000 limit is not correct. Also I swear there are some CAWS that no matter how many logos I delete, the game will never let me download it.

Im trying to download a Hulk Hogan. I guess he must have 100 logos on him?

This may have been answered previously but I have a question about Undertakers entrance. When I create alt attires for 91/98/99 Taker, the alt attires will just enter to random Taker entrances. What I mean is, an attire I made for 99 Taker will come out to 91 or 98 music and tron or any combination of the two.

So, if I change the settings to 99 Taker in create mode, will the default 91 and 98 entrances be changed also or will they stay the same?

Archived