Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that when trying to target the arm with the square button it now lifts your opponent into the fireman's carry position...

or maybe that's just me, it seems we all have different bugs with this game, haha

It seems that when trying to target the arm with the square button it now lifts your opponent into the fireman's carry position...

or maybe that's just me, it seems we all have different bugs with this game, haha

Eh, but maybe only with certain people, this one really confuses me...it's working with Baron Corbin in the match I'm doing now but not with the last three guys I tried it with.

Sheesh, at least it's not as bad as that black screen issue a few of you are having but I'm really starting to get disgusted with the mess we're most likely going to be left with.

I was glad when I heard they removed the cruiserweight limit on the Light Heavyweight Championship...but goddammit, now anybody can win it. I just *censored*ing put it on Andre the Giant lmao.

I was glad when I heard they remoced the cruiserweight limit on the Light Heavyweight Championship...but goddammit, now anybody can win it. I just *censored*ing put it on Andre the Giant lmao.

I actually love it, I use 205 as a free for all show and have the current Cruiserweight title as the main and the light heavyweight as the minor since everyone from any brand can appear

I've gotten the turnbuckle glitch more often since downloading the DLC. Also had this weird glitch in a tag match where the tag partners didn't move on the outside unless I took control of them and put them back on the apron. Even then, they wouldn't walk around the apron or taunt or anything.

Can we please fix the irish whip rebound grapples, and the kick reversals like when your opponent catches your leg...I can no longer reverse them? Every time I try to grapple off an irish whip me and my opponent just collide instead of doing their grapple moves.

I been asking for since the last 2 updates

With the kick, the AI used to do a move after the aame amount of time after grabbing your leg. I think the problem is its been changed so that the AI now varies up its timing. Because the reversal has no tell sign, its difficult to get it right.

No matter how I time it it's still not working. Early, late, as soon as they hit the ropes, as soon as I let go of the irish whip etc. These little things are starting to kill matches for me at this point. Also, if you have to hold x for a strong irish whip grapple it seems weird that it would be a timing issue. All it does is look like my wrestler is beginning to grapple and then they collide halfway through the motion/animation.

Unfortunately, the timing also has to do with your placement in the ring, hitting the grapple button right as they rebound off the rope works for me when I'm in the center of the ring but if I'm off a little bit to one side, it still results in the chest bump. Try doing strong rebound grapples until you find your sweet spots, holding down on the x button as they rebound off the rope gives you a little more wiggle room. Either way, it's ridiculous that it is this much of a pain in the ass to execute such a basic move...

Is anyone having a problem with their universe mode going to black after the pressing start show?

The music is still plays but the screen is completely black

Its all I've talked about for two months now.

Is anyone having a problem with their universe mode going to black after the pressing start show?

That needs to be in the top 5 things to fix list for 2K19!

Have you found a solution because it's just bad

I think it's linked to logos on characters and what not

Haven't played 2K18 since I downloaded the latest DLC. I'm done with the game tbh, sick of the glitches and bugs. Game isn't fun for me anymore.

It definitely appears to be linked to created content, but no I'm afraid I have not found a solution except for luck.

I am defending my title (Ive even lost title changed brands got another title) and when it does the introductions in the ring the ring announcer announcers opponent butting is my caw standing there without title and then on my introduction it shows my caw with title. This didnt happen when my caw was in nxt, just wondering if there is after a patch update as when they patch update something gets fixed but then something goes wrong. Game is broken (or is it woken DELETE) on so many parts

Occasionally, pin combos on fireman carry finishers stop doing damage. Have seen it happen to the metalic driver and the cross legged samoan driver.

I got a video of the infinite black screen bug I have been harping on about. Getting really goddamn tired of being unable to play the *censored*ing universe mode because of it.

Let me be clear here, once you get the black screen, it does not go away whatsoever until you restart the game. Unacceptable.

So I don't have the game... kinda afraid to get it now, but I just wanted to brainstorm with you for a second because I can't recall how long you've had this issue.

How long has that been happening to you? Are those CAWs always the one on the first match slot? Have you tried changing them (the participants) and have you tried running that show as a default show that's available from the in-game list as opposed to a created show? Finally, can you recreate and play each of those Universe matches in Exhibition mode?

You guys don't think there are any more patches after this one right? Don't they usually have one more patch that corrects issues that the last DLC causes before calling it quits? I got 17 in March last year so everything was set in stone by then

Occasionally, pin combos on fireman carry finishers stop doing damage. Have seen it happen to the metalic driver and the cross legged samoan driver.

I got a video of the infinite black screen bug I have been harping on about. Getting really goddamn tired of being unable to play the *censored*ing universe mode because of it.

Let me be clear here, once you get the black screen, it does not go away whatsoever until you restart the game. Unacceptable.

So I don't have the game... kinda afraid to get it now, but I just wanted to brainstorm with you for a second because I can't recall how long you've had this issue.

How long has that been happening to you? Are those CAWs always the one on the first match slot? Have you tried changing them (the participants) and have you tried running that show as a default show that's available from the in-game list as opposed to a created show? Finally, can you recreate and play each of those Universe matches in Exhibition mode?

You guys don't think there are any more patches after this one right? Don't they usually have one more patch that corrects issues that the last DLC causes before calling it quits? I got 17 in March last year so everything was set in stone by then

Since november, and when it occurs is rather random, but it is definitely connected to created content. There's a noticable increase in how often it occurs the more created content you use. PPVs usually get it the most as well, to the point where I had a PPV I simply had to skip because nothing would allow me to play it.

Archived