Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kick part of the gut check/sick kick combo doesn't connect.

it'll be fixed in the next patch

Can you confirm if not being able to select downloaded alt. attire in Exhibition while playing offline will also be fixed in the next patch? Every previous games, I had no problem using alt. attire offline.

I cannot as this is the first time I am personally hearing about it.

Im sure its been mentioned but the mechanics in climbing the top rope are shot as well. Either my character climbs the rope awkwardly as if their bones were made of jello or a body part gets caught on one of the ropes and drags it all the way up with you to the top rope. Working with a Kairi Sane, so naturally, the top rope is something Im heading for a lot and its glitchy-looking just about every time for the past 2 or 3 Days.

Im sure its been mentioned but the mechanics in climbing the top rope are shot as well. Either my character climbs the rope awkwardly as if their bones were made of jello or a body part gets caught on one of the ropes and drags it all the way up with you to the top rope. Working with a Kairi Sane, so naturally, the top rope is something Im heading for a lot and its glitchy-looking just about every time for the past 2 or 3 Days.

try setting her height to 5'4 - 5'5 to see if that fixes it.

Copied her to another slot and changed the height and still the same. When I first got the game and gave her moveset some test runs, everything was fine, so I figured it wouldnt be a matter of height. In the end, I wouldnt be able to make that kind of compromise anyway because she is legit 5 foot 1, and a lot of the people I need to make are gonna be in the same lower 5 footer range.

Copied her to another slot and changed the height and still the same. When I first got the game and gave her moveset some test runs, everything was fine, so I figured it wouldnt be a matter of height. In the end, I wouldnt be able to make that kind of compromise anyway because she is legit 5 foot 1, and a lot of the people I need to make are gonna be in the same lower 5 footer range.

oh i know what her actual height is but i also know the issues that are caused by shorter characters :-) ive seen the problem before but i thought it was addressed. pretty sure it's caused by shorter characters.

what arena / match type? and were you climbing from the apron or inside the ring?

Climbing the apron from inside the ring. The running toward the corner deal. Arena doesnt really seem to matter much because its happened anywhere Ive had a match the past few days, but I can remember being in the NXT, Halloween Havoc, and WCW Japan arenas off the top of my head. Im gonna try to get a video of how it looks for you.

Climbing the apron from inside the ring. The running toward the corner deal. Arena doesnt really seem to matter much because its happened anywhere Ive had a match the past few days, but I can remember being in the NXT, Halloween Havoc, and WCW Japan arenas off the top of my head. Im gonna try to get a video of how it looks for you.

you say arena doesn't matter but i know better... lol. it absolutely shouldn't however we did add the ability to climb to the top rope from outside in elimination chamber which has had it's own share of problems.

i'm familiar with the bug - no need to get me a video. i've reported it previously.

you say arena doesn't matter but i know better... lol. it absolutely shouldn't however we did add the ability to climb to the top rope from outside in elimination chamber which has had it's own share of problems.

i'm familiar with the bug - no need to get me a video. i've reported it previously.

Cool. Yeah, I didnt really mean to say it as if every arena was just the same.. I just meant it in the way that its happened everywhere, so I couldnt say like...yeah, its that damned Bash arena. Lol. I did finally manage to get a video before reading your reply, so I might as well post a link for my trouble...lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x657xny

But yeah, just hadnt seen if anyone had addressed it on here, so I figured I would, in the event that something somehow, some way managed to get by you before a patch. Lol

Anyone else run into a tight glitch when applying logos using the blur work around? The logo only goes to about short length if you click R3.

Not a glitch, pants and tights are separated into multiple parts. Look at the controls box and you'll see a "switch part" prompt.

Oh. Thanks. I didn't know that.

Anyone else run into a tight glitch when applying logos using the blur work around? The logo only goes to about short length if you click R3.

Not a glitch, pants and tights are separated into multiple parts. Look at the controls box and you'll see a "switch part" prompt.

Oh. Thanks. I didn't know that.

It's a bit frustrating and i've switched to using the faded versions for tights. The new mode is great for everything else, especially kickpads and tattoos.

it'll be fixed in the next patch

Can you confirm if not being able to select downloaded alt. attire in Exhibition while playing offline will also be fixed in the next patch? Every previous games, I had no problem using alt. attire offline.

I cannot as this is the first time I am personally hearing about it.

I just tested by going online on my PS4 and the downloaded attires now show up in Exhibition mode. I exit the game, remove my Ethernet cable and restarts the game, the problem is back. The game goes straight to manager select, none of the downloaded attires are selectable in Exhibition beside the one I personally created.

This is really annoying because I always play offline and previous WWE 2K games, I never had this problem. If this is not fixed, I think I will return 2K18 and just stick with 2K17.

I posted the full details in 2K forum:

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4344041-Can-t-use-downloaded-attires-when-playing-offline

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4343184-WWE-2K18-v1-02-Bug-Database&p=14977369#post14977369

UPDATE: I decided to switch ''Alt. attire'' off and use them as Custom Superstar. So when I select ''Custom superstars'', this message pop-up ''Use of content created by other players is not allowed for your account due to parental controls''. I press ok and my alt. attire is selectable as an custom superstar but still can't as an alt. attire.

So maybe this is the cause of the problem? I have no idea what I am supposed to look at the parental control for this game.

Just played as HBK 97. His tights are SO dark and totally the wrong colours. Everything is too dark. This game is completely *censored*ed, it really is.

If you think thats bad try CAW mode.

I tried to put 2 custom logos on a attire so it looks like a different colour on each half of the costume and it looks shit. The image doesnt look right and the side looks smeary.

Nikki Cross leaned me against the ropes several times in one match and just stood there. She never tried any move at all and just waited for me to recover. I'm guessing she has a "Rope Finihser"?

She also did the glitch where she stood on the middle turnbuckle, performed the wakeup taunt and as soon as I stood up, she stepped of the turnbuckle, never doing her move.

Same match, when I was sitting on the mat, Nikki Cross sat on the turnbuckle trying to kick me over and over but I was nowhere in reach.

Is there even a patch coming. Thisis geyting ridiculous. I think this is it for 2k wrestling games for me. Every year its a abouslute mess.

Yes there is. Tim said it few posts above yours.

Tim, why aren't some of the preselected moves in the choice? Like, for combination attack 4 the game gave me Dropkick 4 or something. however, when I open the list to see through the moves, I don't see Dropkick, even though this was already chosen. Is this supposed to be some unlockable thing or what? It's weird.

Also, for those whose game is crashing: did you turn off camera cuts, effects, replays, and/or anything else? I noticed in the older games (PS3), the game crashed often enough when I had camera cut and/or effects on, almost always with a hint that it would, but after turning the options off, rarely any problem.

Archived