• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 JGD.

JGD.

'Lookin' Real Jagged Baby'

• Members
  • 16,296 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:02 PM

Muur you need to stop using weak analogies or you're gonna get banned bruh (or worse)

Also the video was summing up my RAGE at your post ffs muur

#62 classiq.

classiq.

5 Feet of Fury

• Members
  • 22,102 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Homebwoi

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

http://www.prowrestl...e-desist-video/

#63 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,283 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:07 PM

#OneSweet

#64 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,400 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dumeka
  • Steam ID: Dumeka

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:33 AM

Hey guys! It's always fun to see old friends and have a good time together (takes and posts picture).

*Mobile rings*. Heeeeyyy Jacobs! Nice picture with your friends! BTW: YOU ARE FIRED!

Like Seriously?

#65 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 16,266 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:29 PM

Lmao '*Censored* Vince' chants, that's new.

#66 Muur

Muur

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 31,255 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:57 PM

Hey guys! It's always fun to see old friends and have a good time together (takes and posts picture).
*Mobile rings*. Heeeeyyy Jacobs! Nice picture with your friends! BTW: YOU ARE FIRED!

Like Seriously?

Don't pretend like that's the situation.

#67 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,400 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dumeka
  • Steam ID: Dumeka

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

Like Seriously?

I don't but it definately looks like it.

#68 Crackalicious

Crackalicious

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:33 AM

Like Seriously?

But he did put with it there invasion shit and promoted there current thing while they were shitting on WWE.

#69 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Everything By Design

• V.I.P
  • 16,917 posts
  • Gamertag: FTLightspeed

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:35 AM

This case would be no different if this was during the Monday Night Wars and he instead did it with WCW people 'invading' Raw. Or if it was TNA doing the same thing.

Oh well.

#70 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 16,266 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

Like Seriously?

But he did put with it there invasion shit and promoted there current thing while they were shitting on WWE.

*Their

#71 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,639 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

Like Seriously?

*Their

It,might look like it but that just makes the click bait gossip sites it sounds better my guess it lot nore he did

#72 Ziggy*

Ziggy*

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

• Members
  • 48,337 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:22 AM

HtTdXcv.jpg

suffer 

#73 classiq.

classiq.

5 Feet of Fury

• Members
  • 22,102 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:12 AM

Welp

More on that... (spoilers beware)

Spoiler

#74 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 20,205 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:48 AM

Honestly kinda hope he returns to the ring (if he wants to, of course).

#75 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 16,266 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:03 AM

Lmao GOATs

#76 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 31,398 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:46 AM

Lol good on them.

#77 Bushy.

Bushy.

"The Bad Guy" Triple X

• Members
  • 18,099 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:08 PM

lol thats hilarious

#78 classiq.

classiq.

5 Feet of Fury

• Members
  • 22,102 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:31 PM

M69lP28.jpg

#79 classiq.

classiq.

5 Feet of Fury

• Members
  • 22,102 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:35 AM

Jimmy Jacobs recently spoke with LAW Audio Wrestling; you can read a few transcribed highlights below and listen to the interview on the Fight Network website (http://fightnetwork....w-jimmy-jacobs/):

Jimmy Jacobs comments on being hired as writer and not as a wrestler with WWE:

I had a very, whats the word, spiritual experience. Honestly, probably a couple months before you and I talked back in October 2014. July 2014 I had a bit of a spiritual experience and decided or was called to, however you want to put this, that being creative was where I was meant to end up. So, in that level of things, I mourned my career, my wrestling career and I was completely at terms and ready to go and move on and work behind the scenes. Now, that was all well and good for maybe the first six months I was there and wrestling was completely behind me, the idea of being in front of the camera completely behind me. So, one day Im producing a backstage with Chris Jericho and Shane McMahon, I believe and we were just getting the cameras ready and as were setting up, were camera testing the shot and I stood in for Chris Jericho for a like second, just to see how the whole thing would look, I stood in for him and then Shane comes in and we start doing this promo for the first ten seconds of the promo just to see how its going to look and then we go and play it on the screen and then I see how I look the monitor and I was like I look good on that monitor, dont I? That was the first seed of like oh man, you know what would be nice? So, there was moments like that, it certainly wasnt overwhelming like a driving force throughout my two and a half years there but there were definitely certain moments like that, there were certain moments of frustration where Im working on promos with guys and Im like no, just do it like this, heres how Id do it, that, do it like that and its like theres one to many people in this process. Its almost just like, just let me go out there and cut the promo. So, there were moments like that, there were times that were bittersweet but at its best, it was a great time there too but Im good with it now, Im good.

The talent accepting him because of his wrestling background:

Automatic no. The truth is that when you come to WWE, it kind of doesnt matter what you did before then, you know? Everybody there is proving themselves all over again. A guy like AJ Styles who had his great debut on Raw has to prove himself all over again, everybody does so I was to prove myself all over again and in a different capacity. Certainly I had a bit more of rapport with the guys that Ive worked with for years but look at it this way, I go in there and work with, lets say, Seth Rollins. I mean, how many times has Jimmy Jacobs opened Monday Night Raw with a promo? Zero. Seth Rollins has done it dozens and dozens and dozens of times so its hard for me to actually speak with authority. Certainly, its not off the bats with hey, maybe this, maybe this, maybe this, thats something thats earned still. So while I did have it a bit different, I think there were people that were happy to see somebody with a wrestling background on the writing team, I did have to prove myself and thats not to say anything. I do want to say this and I dont want to talk all about WWE stuff, thats about the truth but I think theres a certain perception of what the writers are in WWE and who they are and they have no experience in the wrestling business. The fact is they do have a lot of experience in the wrestling business because theyre in the wrestling business and theyre in the TV business and theyre in the entertainment business, theyre in the business were in. It took me probably about an hour my first day in the writers room and then I realized like oh man all these guys are super smart, all of them are and everybodys got their different things that their skilled at and proficient at and good at, some guys are better at comedy, some guys are better at straight up hard core meeting promos, some guys will give you nice short stuff. I mean, theres so much content when we write and these guys all have so many different good ideas. The writers there, look, unless youve been in that room and unless youve walked a mile in those shoes nobody has any idea what thats about.

Jacobs comments on being fired by WWE:

Its not something Im going to get into but Ill say this, no mistake was made. I am A-OK with the way that everything went down.

Jacobs on whether or not the picture with Bullet Club was reason for firing:

It was given to me as the reason, I read a couple reports from a couple different places saying that there were things leading up to it, that this was the straw that broke the camels back. If it was, Im not aware of any of that and its certainly possible, who knows, but yeah it was because of the picture, for sure.

If he likes not being attached to WWE schedule anymore:

I love it. Its not even just the schedule, I didnt mind the schedule man, I didnt mind the work, it wasnt work, it was life. It was a seven day a week job and it was a life and I didnt mind it being a life so its not the schedule, theres a certain appreciation of the freedom otherwise. Ill put it this way, when I started this job, I took my earrings out because youre supposed to look nice. The morning before I went in to work two weeks ago, I went and I re-got my ears pierced, I got them re-pierced, theyve been out for two and a half years. Later that day was the day I got fired. My point in saying that is I was ready to be me again.

Jacobs on if he sensed the firing was coming:

No. I was ready to be me again no matter what the circumstances, you know what I mean? If they had not fired me, I was going to walk in with my ears pierced and my hair, you know. Theres a certain way things are done there and theres a nice freedom now, Ive got my fingernails painted again, Ive got my earrings back in and like the zombie coming out of the grave, Jimmy Jacobs, the Zombie Princess is back from the dead.

http://www.wrestlezo...d-not-wrestling

#80 Muur

Muur

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 31,255 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

Seems like it was good timing for him then.