Jimmy Jacobs No Longer Working For WWE Following Bullet Club Invasion Photo-Op

HeLLBlaZer#14

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Jimmy Jacobs is no longer working at WWE and the final straw seems to have been a picture he recently took with Bullet Club outside of Raw.

Sources say the backstage producer made his exit last week, but we’ve been unable to confirm if he was released or not. We are told, however, that there was major heat on Jimmy for posting an Instagram picture of himself meeting with BC while they filmed Being the Elite last month (seen below).

As we previously reported, WWE officials were much angrier than anybody expected after Bullet Club’s “invasion” and it lead to them sending The Young Bucks a legal letter.

A rep for WWE had no comment.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jimmy-jacobs-leaves-wwe/#.Wd8vHGiCyUm

Jimmy Jacobs is the man who came up with the idea of the list of jericho

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jericho said it was Vince.

Butthurt about the BC invasion much? Wait till he finds out Styles, Sami and Owens were on Being the Elite.

Nah he said it on his podcast a couple of months ago, Vince wanted the list to become a character in it's own right - but Jericho molded the idea into what we got. Possibly Jacobs helped somwhere, but Jericho never said about him specifically.

Jericho said it was Vince.

Butthurt about the BC invasion much? Wait till he finds out Styles, Sami and Owens were on Being the Elite.

Nah he said it on his podcast a couple of months ago, Vince wanted the list to become a character in it's own right - but Jericho molded the idea into what we got. Possibly Jacobs helped somwhere, but Jericho never said about him specifically.

Oh, I thought you were saying Jericho said Vince was the one who had Jacobs fired. I think I heard/read that Jacobs was the one who came up with the idea for the list and after that Vince wanted it to become a character, or whatever.

From Jericho:

So what happened was the gift of Jericho and I wish I could take credit for saying I came up with it but Jimmy Jacobs, who has become a writer in WWE, his name is Chris Scobille but his wrestler name is Jimmy Jacobs, no stranger to anybody who is a fan of Ring of Honor or any of those big independent companies. He said I’ve got this idea of the List of Jericho and you put a couple names on it. Oh yeah, that’s a great idea and we did it.

Okay so AJ Styles, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn should all be fired because they appeared in a Young Bucks video too right? Im saying it doesnt look good on WWE and they tend to think better of it later sometimes. They fired Daniel Bryan and Emma once upon a time then they got their jobs back a short time after.

Okay so AJ Styles, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn should all be fired because they appeared in a Young Bucks video too right? Im saying it doesnt look good on WWE and they tend to think better of it later sometimes. They fired Daniel Bryan and Emma once upon a time then they got their jobs back a short time after.

Emma was never actually fired, was she? I thought she was just suspended then sent to NXT

Emma was never actually fired, was she? I thought she was just suspended then sent to NXT

No,she was fired fired than rehired after they knew they overreacted.

I just want to point out if I was a backstage producer I wouldnt have participated in that shit. Thats just me. But people have friends in different companies and that shouldnt be punishable. But taking a pic with your friends in the mist of them trying to get attention outside of the arena or whatever...idk.

I mean its not a matter of being salty. The cease and desist was sent for a business reason. Does it suck the fun away? For sure. But I mean its a trademark or whatever, sooo.

Well the firing of Jimmy Jacobs over this is pretty salty. Did you forget what this thread was about? Lmao.

I mean its not a matter of being salty. The cease and desist was sent for a business reason. Does it suck the fun away? For sure. But I mean its a trademark or whatever, sooo.

That's just hilarious, tbh. You really think that the Bullet Club "too-sweeting" was hurting WWE in any way? Besides that, the concept of too-sweeting started with the cliq back in the day, and was their own thing...it really wasn't even a WWE concept. It was just a thing that a few good brothers did, which is why it made the jump to Japan. If anything, WWE didn't give a shit about the hand motion or the phrase until they stole Gallows and Anderson from NJPW and started using their blatantly stolen "club" name. So, yeah...it's just being salty. There's no other word for it. Made even more obvious by the fact that they made no claims on the hand sign or phrase until the invasion happened.

I just want to point out if I was a backstage producer I wouldnt have participated in that shit.

Yeah, particing in the shit that is taking a picture with old friends. Can you imagine getting fired from McDonalds because you posted a pic online with your friend who works at Burger King?

Well the firing of Jimmy Jacobs over this is pretty salty. Did you forget what this thread was about? Lmao.
I didnt forget actually. Gen brought up them being salty about competition. Which is directly or indirectly involving the Bucks. He took a picture with his friends. So its all connected. I dont see how you didnt catch that. Anyway petty as it is, Im sure they saw it as sleeping with the enemy maybe? I cant soeak for them. But Im sure it was that.

The Cease and Desist should have no relation to taking a picture with friends.

I agree. But again this is WWE were talking about. They takes things super personal at times. Especially backstage politics and shit.

Archived