Update On Neville Following Rumored Release Request

HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE really are retards in forcing people to stay in the CW division. They're losing a lot of talent. Neville should've left the division and moved onto better things. He showed he was really good. I mean, he also showed this on NXT with his feud with Samuel Zayn but still, he was even better now. WWE would take a hit here. Not a big one, cuz it wont effect ratings etc but still, they'd be losing a really good talent.

Plus we lose a Brit :(

If youre scheduled for something and quit its still a no show. Because you didnt fulfill your duties or appearance. Idk thats just my reasoning.

Google would disagree with you.

But anyway, it looks like Neville may have had some problems. Given how even KO hasn't posted anything bad (as far as I know?), something must have happened that justified Neville's action

At this point, I think its safe to say he at the very least requested the release. However, I reckon theres a chance they could have worked something out. Or perhaps have plans to turn it into an angle.

But then again, this could be more of a Rusev/Lana than a Cody, Barrett and Ryback.

From the Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

The biggest WWE news was actually at Raw, regarding Neville (Ben Satterly, 31). The scripted plan for Raw on 10/9 was for the main event to beat Enzo Amore beating Neville in a non-title match. When Neville found out, he walked out. It was a last second decision by Vince McMahon, said to be because nobody could come up with a better idea at the last minute, to put the title on Kalisto, rather than have Amore beat somebody else.
What that means regarding Neville is still up in the air. Neville wasn’t back for the 10/10 show. At this point the belief within the company is that he’s gone, including one person close to the situation insisting he’s 100 percent gone. The company’s official word is that he is still with the company and never quit. At press time, this was a situation that wasn’t fully sorted out.

Well...tbf...If the reports about Enzo Amore's heat within the locker room are true...coupled with the fact the he isn't that great of a in-ring worker...Yeah. Understandable that someone is pissed off...Especially in that dead end division

Archived