Update On Neville Following Rumored Release Request

HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

How the *Censored* is that a stupid reason? In any sort of line of work, if you feel like you're worth more than what you've been given and how you're treated - despite working hard and showing that you are worth more - then why not leave after so long? Granted, yes - Neville had a dope run as the CW champion, but Neville himself personally felt like he was above the entire division and above losing the title at the expense of a guy like Enzo.

Neville also said that WWE had no real plans for him after losing the title to Enzo, so yeah...definitely can't blame him a whole lot there.

I think if Neville had lost to someone like Alexander I don't think he'd have left tbf. And making Enzo champ was the wrong move, for me it put down the division when it was already in its knees. They put the title on a guy who was a jobber and a rag doll for the main roster guys, what does that say about the rest of the division? Not to mention doing that shit with Now Jax, which probably would've ended up beating on the cruiserweights. Neville had grown out if the division, but only because they wouldn't let them face main roster guys which was absolute bollocks, yet were going at it with guys on NXT. Best thing that ever happened to 205 live was Enzo getting released, they gave a hard reboot to the division.

Fake or not, it wouldn't surprise me if that's what tipped the balance in his decision to leave. Enzo was pretty much a joke on the main roster, and was never going to be a legitimate champion in 205. As others said, Neville carried that division, and then was repaid by being made to put him over. Now had there have been an endgame in mind where Neville was going to destroy Enzo in the rematch, then that's one thing. But if they had "no plans" to do that, then I can understand him being a bit pissed off.

Especially if you factor in the seeming impression that no-one had any time for Enzo in terms of his backstage attitude and behaviour.

Fake or not, it wouldn't surprise me if that's what tipped the balance in his decision to leave. Enzo was pretty much a joke on the main roster, and was never going to be a legitimate champion in 205. As others said, Neville carried that division, and then was repaid by being made to put him over. Now had there have been an endgame in mind where Neville was going to destroy Enzo in the rematch, then that's one thing. But if they had "no plans" to do that, then I can understand him being a bit pissed off.

Especially if you factor in the seeming impression that no-one had any time for Enzo in terms of his backstage attitude and behaviour.

He walked out before anyone could know if this would be the case.

He walked out before anyone could know if this would be the case.

I would think that they would lay out the plans ahead of asking him to do the job.

Archived